Out of the Hobby sale

amay121

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy,

interested in both of these. just have no clue what they are. do you have any clearer pics or can you tell me what they are.

thanks.

eric

Pictures:

IMG_9084.jpg

IMG_9091.jpg

(edited)

No one's said anything about them. :)

Well then let me be the first! :biggrin:

I'll take 'em. Let me know how to pay.

Ron

Edited by onux20

Pay cash or paypal. Your choice, just make sure you pick up the fees for paypal though. :) These you can pickup whenever. So let me know what you want to do.

kool. I have the pokerstar. the blue milli looks nice...just can see anytime I will make it out your way or ever to Rockville.

Guy, sorry to hear this man..i take it you are keeping the Apex?..

lmk if you decide you wanna get rid of it down the road...

Not sure these items will go fast, so I'll put this out, at the next social or meeting, these should be available as well. That'll make it easier for me to deliver. Unless of course, someone picks up before then.

Also should put it down that I have two 55g Water barrels for sale. $40 for both.

what kind of barrels are these? the nice ones or just like the pepsi barrels. interested pending a picture.

I'm meeting Guy on Friday if anybody from the Arlington/Alexandria area needs me to pick up anything for them. Huy, I'd be happy to get your tang, but doubt that fish will be available just yet....

(edited)

YELLOW TANG! Is this possibly the tang that I traded to you for the snails? Now that I have a 75g, I would have LOVED to buy him back from you! It sucks that I missed this until now :(

Edited by treesprite

(edited)

LOL we crossed posts - I edited mine because after I posted I saw that it was sold already (and am editing again because now I see that it was the purple)!

YES I want the yellow tang!

I have a messed up schedule. Can I Pay Pal the cash for you to hold onto him until I can pick him up on like Sunday from HF or Monday from RV?

Edited by treesprite

I would also like the candy cane $10 if no one has claimed it.

Guy, I'll take the anthias and the cleaners if still available. Hilary, if they are all available, any chance you'd pick up for me and I can pick up from you at some point?