Shallow Reef In A Day!!!!

Gadgets

NAGA Has done it again!! Exceptional service to say the least. I sent him a PM last night, he called me this morning to get the details on the tank, and I picked it up this afternoon. Never had an experience like it before. I even have a video of him flame polishing the edges for me. Thanks again bro! Much appreciated!

photo-23.jpg

Nice!

48x24x12 ?

That should be quite a bit different than your current setup. I look forward to checking it out as all top down.

Your welcome Chris! I appreciate the repeat business and hope to take care of you in the future should you need anything else.

Don't you mean "when"? I always look forward to the new Chris Thomas fancy, you can count on the best pictures and stock to be in his tank in no time at all to gawk at!

Don't you mean "when"? I always look forward to the new Chris Thomas fancy, you can count on the best pictures and stock to be in his tank in no time at all to gawk at!

Thanks Dave! Much appreciated!

Yeah, of the tanks I have seen of his they are indeed quite impressive. I figure it will be about 6 months before I hear from him again..........I'll be ready and see if I can beat the 6hrs.