Aquarium One A+++

El Camaron

is definitely one of the best if not the best around here, always have nice corals and healthy fish and always super friendly to the customers, they seem to be in the process of setting up a few nice frag tubs to cater to the reefing community, personally i cant wait to see how it turns out. Great store at great prices for sure. Thanks A1.

i agree, nice frags and fish

went by on friday and they were in the middle of getting the lighting set up for the new frag tubs...will be nice to see what is available when they get everything finished.

Are we talking about the store off 355? Are you serious? Coral selections and price are so poor comparing to F&F and BRK. They want $25/polyp for purple death.

your confusing it with the one in Congressional plaza, that one is over prized and coral selection is poor. If you have not been to A1 i sudgest you take a look, prefferably once they are done with their upgrades.

yeah they are also kingofcorals, i dont know about 25 bucks a pollyp, maybe they misprised it. Either way if you wanted them you could have talked to them, they do honor wamas discount and you probably did not see the corals in the back. Anyways, they are a great store with great corals, fish and good prices in my honest opinion.

yeah they are also kingofcorals, i dont know about 25 bucks a pollyp, maybe they misprised it. Either way if you wanted them you could have talked to them, they do honor wamas discount and you probably did not see the corals in the back. Anyways, they are a great store with great corals, fish and good prices in my honest opinion.

He wants $250 for a 10 polyps purple death in the back frag tank. Sigh..

Edited by bcjm

Wow serious? I didn't even bother looking at the corals when I stopped in once and I saw several dead fish lying in the tanks. I was the only one in the store at the time and the person there didn't seem interested in taking care of the tank. Hopefully they are getting better.

Edited by gtipower

Wow serious? I didn't even bother looking at the corals when I stopped in once and I saw several dead fish lying in the tanks. I was the only one in the store at the time and the person there didn't seem interested in taking care of the tank. Hopefully they are getting better.

I don't think that is true. I went on the website and saw a 3+ frag for 45.

I am not trying to bad mouth about the store. I just described what happened when I was there 3 weeks ago.

I did bought a pistol shrimp and goby there for a total of $50. F&F is selling the same thing for $30.

I went to the store back when they first started King of Corals. They had a nice selection in the back. I wanted to buy a few corals from them and they told me i had to order it on line. I was not real happy with them, considering i was in the store and wanted to purchase corals and they would not sale to me. I wont go back to the store or order anything on line from them.

Edited by lhcorals

Yeh I just saw that, but maybe they had gotten the pieces from different sources. Hence the different pricing. But also, they were probably banking on the high percentage that the person that will buy it from the website will need it shipped and pay the shipping, which gets them some extra bucks (unless they order enough for the free shipping of course). Usually in-store pricing should be higher since customers get to look at it in person, and deservedly so I might add. I will gladly pay more to be able to pick exactly which frag I want and see it in person. ;)

But maybe someone can answer this, if they are called Aquarium One, why is their website name King of Corals?

Edited by gtipower

King of Corals is treated as a separate business, with separate inventory tracking. I've found things I liked in the back a couple of times, and they lent me a laptop to I could make the purchase and pickup while there. No problems at all.

Was just in Aquarium One today and I have to say things are looking promising. They had (3) 120 Gallon tubs setup. Here is a picture as of today.

SSPX0147.jpg

Edited by Nate