Who has the most skimmers running???

lanman

Okay - does anyone have more skimmers running in their house than me??

I have 5 running as of this evening. They range from a large Deltec to a psychlone!

And yes - that would be on 5 different systems... my 24G Aquapod has no skimmer.

No - this does not fit in with my long-range plans... :)

bob

Okay - does anyone have more skimmers running in their house than me??

I have 5 running as of this evening. They range from a large Deltec to a psychlone!

And yes - that would be on 5 different systems... my 24G Aquapod has no skimmer.

No - this does not fit in with my long-range plans... :)

bob

Not only do you have several skimmers running but you also have several conversations going on, all by yourself.

Don't tell me you been drinking the dips.

Not only do you have several skimmers running but you also have several conversations going on, all by yourself.

Don't tell me you been drinking the dips.

LMAO! good point chip, i think bob is running a dip lab and tapping into his supply, he is delerious from no sleep for 4 days, refusing to leave any tank unattended for more than 5 minutes at a time :laugh:

I currently have 2 running on my 250, going to do a skimmer-off between euro reef RC 135 and GS2. Both are killer skimmers IMO :lol2:

Edited by watson_barrett

I set up a separate system for 'dipped' acro's. One of them (psychlone) is just running on my 'rock tank'. Longer-term goal is to combine the frag systems, and get rid of the 'rock tank'. I'm just kind of 'stuck' right now because of the AEFW's.

Even sicker... I have another very nice skimmer still in a box! sick... sick... sick... :wacko:

bob

4, but mine are bigger!

we should play the electric bill game...

I bet you I'll win that one with only 2 skimmers..........I have 3 daughters, and 2 are just starting their teens. :ohmy:

4, but mine are bigger!

we should play the electric bill game...

What a depressing idea!! All of my heating, cooling, water, etc. is electric. No gas, oil, etc. anywhere on premises.

bob

One one . . . but with 5 dedicated pumps (Deltec AP 1004 w/ Mag-9 feed pump).

220G Reef with 300G refugium, 70G sump, Deltec AP 1004 skimmer, 400W MH x3, Vortech MP40w x2, 3/4hp chiller, Phos reactor, Kalk reactor.

Despite this, am still married!!!

I'm not still married... but - she left before I took up reefkeeping. Otherwise, I'm sure she would have left sooner!

bob

Okay, someone else may have paid for most of them, but they are "mine" as in I'm the one that worries about them late at night. Only 4 in my house... so you have me beat Bob.