Electrician For Hire

johnnybv

One of my good friends that does all my electrical work just got laid off after 15 years with his company. He is a certified electrician and is looking for side jobs while he searches for another company to work for. He understands the complications of Saltwater and electric, and will set you up correctly. If anyone is interested in his services please contact me and I will connect you with him, nothing through BRK.

John

i know that electricians are in high demand for contracts over seas if he wants to go that route. he could make a nice chunk of change doin it also.

i know that electricians are in high demand for contracts over seas if he wants to go that route. he could make a nice chunk of change doin it also.

I'll pitch that to him, but I dont think he likes to wander too far from home....

If he doesn't mind "wandering far from home" and playing in the sand then forward me his resume.

I know times are tuff for tradesmen right now. One of my electrians said he stopped by the union on Thursday and there were over 200 electricians on the "bench". Two years ago there would have been about 20 waiting for work and those 20 were recently fired rejects that no one wanted.

If he doesn't mind "wandering far from home" and playing in the sand then forward me his resume.

Ah yes. Sun and sand, but no surf....

I know times are tuff for tradesmen right now. One of my electrians said he stopped by the union on Thursday and there were over 200 electricians on the "bench". Two years ago there would have been about 20 waiting for work and those 20 were recently fired rejects that no one wanted.

give me a little to tell him, company? location? type of work....

john