Selling Everything! REALLY GREAT DEALS!!!

Ziggy953

3 250w Metal Halide lights $7 each

Kent Garlic Xtreme $8

Phosphate Test Kit $5

Magnesium Test Kit $10

Calcium Test Kit $5

Carbonate & General Hardness Test Kit $5

Instant Ocean Alkalinity Test Kit $5

All pumps in this picture are $5, the little skimmer is $15, the purple tank is $5, the light $5

22394182.th.jpg

2 - UV H2Ology 46.5" VHO lights $10 each

Big light $75

55767101.th.jpg

15 lbs Bag of Aragonite Sand $15

30 lbs Bag of Aragonite Sand $30

Live Rock $2 per pound

These are some of the zoas and plays available in large and small colonies.

Fire and Ice - 1 colony 40+ 1 colony 20+ $45.00/ea colony

Armagedon/Armor gods - 8 frag plugs of no less 5 polyps and 1 colony 15+ polyps price range $5.00 - $40.00

Mint chocolate chip -1-huge colony of at least 100 $75.00 and 1 smaller colony of 60-80 $50.00

Zombie eyes - 1 colony of 15+ $40.00

Radioactive Dragon eyes- 1 small colony of 30+ $45.00

Watermelon w/watermelon delight -1 colony w/60+ $75.00

Watermelon 20-30 polyps $35.00

Reverse Gorilla nipples- large colony of 100+ $65.00 and 1 small colony w/50+ $40.00

Green crossettess aka Hulk small colony of 30+ $40.00

Purple fission or purple fission flash 1 large 80+ $100.00 1 small 30+ $45.00

We've determined the names of these zoas and palys by comparing their colors and markings to what we've found on Coralpedia. To see what they look like go to http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gall...mp;g2_itemId=15 and look them up.

slide1gmn.th.jpg

Bubble Tip w/ Clowns $175

This mated pair of clown fish keeps laying eggs. If you're looking to breed these are the ones for you! Monday morning their eggs hatched and that afternoon they laid more.

img00035f.th.jpg

Red Digatia $5

Green leather $5 per stalk

1012899.th.jpg

Frog Spawn $10-$20

Metalic green with purple/pink tips. These guys practically glow.

frogspawn.th.jpg

Trumpet Coral $5-$10

Bright neon green Trumpet. These glow with or without actinics. $5-$10

1012893.th.jpg

Sm- Md Acros $5-$

1012890.th.jpg

Stags $15

1012888.th.jpg

Mixed Acros (most if not all are ORAs) $20

1012887.th.jpg

Star Polyp rock w/ 2 Ricordias $70

img00038o.th.jpg

Large Toad Stool $35

Small toad stool $15

img00037s.th.jpg

Pavona $15

img00044.th.jpg

Monti Caps $10-$15

$10

img00058q.th.jpg

$75

img00057u.th.jpg

5g tank

Each Item $5

img00056g.th.jpg

$175

img00020z.th.jpg

I still have the equipment such as the 130g tank, 55g tank, refug., sump, and other odds and ends as well.

Email is the best way to contact me as I have my email sent to my phone so I can usually get back to you quickly.

JessyHoover@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jessy

(edited)
I'll take some armageddon zoas.

I have both a large colony of the Armageddons and some smaller frags. The large colony has about 15+ polyps ($40), the small frags have 7 or so polyps on them ($20), and I have what I've nick named mini frags with at least 3 polyps on them ($5). Let me know which one you would like and I will hold it for you. Also, where would you be coming from? I will be in Fall Church Thursday evening if it would be easier for you to meet me there rather than driving out here, but whichever would be best for you.

Thanks,

Jessy

Edited by Ziggy953

i will take frospawn but how many head?? for 10 and how many head for 20?

The frogspawn rates are as follows...

2 heads - $10

3 heads - $15

4 heads - $20

If I pick the frag I will start picking the prettiest looking one in the price group you decide you want. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Jessy

I just want everyone to know that I plan on being in the Falls Church area on Thursday late afternoon and throughout the evening. If it would be convenit for you to meet there rather than take the drive to Sumerduck please let me know no later than noon on Thursday so I have enough time to safely get things ready to go.

I plan on being home most of the day tomorrow (Wednesday, June 10th) at least until 6 or so, so if you would like to swing by to take a look at things just let me know so I may give you the address. Please feel free to call my cell at any time I try to answer and/or return calls promptly.

Thanks you all for your support.

Jessy

Tekken -

Here are the pictures just in case they didn't work in the PM

- Jessy

Here are some pics of what I have:

In Frag Tank - 1012908.th.jpg (I've sold the too bottom rocks out of the frag tank already and they are on hold.)|

In Main Tank - 1012910.th.jpg

I'm wrapping up things for tonight. I plan on being up and working on this no later than !0:00 am.

Jessy is female.

ill take the 20 dollar armageddon frag plus a mini frag to put on the other side of the rock. Thanks man.

I'd like 3 Heads of Frogspawn, Green leather 4 stalks, Small toad stool, and Bright neon green Trumpet. These glow with or without actinics. $5-$10

What do you get for the $5 and what do you get for the $10. I'd like to meet you in Falls Church on Thursday.

The frogspawn rates are as follows...

2 heads - $10

3 heads - $15

4 heads - $20

If I pick the frag I will start picking the prettiest looking one in the price group you decide you want. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Jessy

do you have any more information on the pendant light in the last picture?($175)

The light has 2 175w MH with 2 48" T12 actinics. Overall the unit is ~48in long by 12in wide

Will the small skimmer fit in a 8 gallon biocube or is it big enough for a 54 gallon? Do you have a pump that would power a aqua medic turnofloater skimmer. Good luck an thanks for everything. Dano

Will the small skimmer fit in a 8 gallon biocube or is it big enough for a 54 gallon? Do you have a pump that would power a aqua medic turnofloater skimmer. Good luck an thanks for everything. Dano

I'm not sure on this question Paul is going to try and come by tomorrow (Friday) to check on the tanks for me and what not I will ask him to when he's here to explain your question for me. So i will get back to you on it by Friday night.

Jessy

Dano, the skimmer appears to be to big for a nano and a little on the small side for a 54 gal. I had something similair on a 30 gal that I had at one point. Otherwise Jessy will need to correct me if I'm wrong, but off the top of my head there were only 2 small pumps left. Not sure what gpm you need for your skimmer.

Ok Guys I know some of you have been waiting for this point.

I'm DONE! This is what I still have left:

Corals and Such (All Soft stuff)

Rose Bubble Tip

Trumpet corals

Zoas

Green Leather

both Toad stools

The fish I have left..

Yellow Tang

Yellow and Purple Wrass

Purple Wrass

PJ Cardinals

2 Clowns (one is a no bar) they are mated so I would rather get rid of them as a pair

Equipment:

130g Tank

Sump

Refug.

I want this stuff out of here! So come over and make me an offer on stuff.

540-522-5361 or JessyHoover@gmail.com

I've got some of Jessys livestock here. I have several heads of frog spawn I'm holding for her if you're interested. Just please get her paypal email address so you can pay her directly and pick up here if you're still interested. I'm in Falls Church. PM me for contact information

Jan

i will take frospawn but how many head?? for 10 and how many head for 20?

I'm also holding some of Jessys zoes, trumpets and frogspawn here in Falls Church. If interested please let me know. Get prices and paypal information from Jessy. She's also got a tank and stand here that would be great as a frag tank.

Frog Spawn 2 heads $10, more $20

My Paypal address is Jdh20746@email.vccs.edu

I've got some of Jessys livestock here. I have several heads of frog spawn I'm holding for her if you're interested. Just please get her paypal email address so you can pay her directly and pick up here if you're still interested. I'm in Falls Church. PM me for contact information

Jan