my 34g Solana

El Camaron

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after long considering sapphire aquatics and euro reef nano i decided that the stock skimmer isn't so bad and to perform as good as the other it only needs to be slightly modded so i opened the pump and did a small mesh mod to the propeller, drilled a few extra holes to the housing holding the propeller, drilled a few holes to the beaker thingy that goes inside the skimmer and wala, its skimming like a champ, if i could only take pictures of the back, you would see it completely white from all the bubbles its creating. check out the pics.

026.jpg

027-1.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034-1.jpg

035.jpg

its been a few days since my first complete water change using the new salt i switched to (tropic marin reef pro) and everything seems good. :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

few things i picked up from the brk social and few things were traded.

unknown acro ( maybe some here knows what it is)

228.jpg

meteor shower

221.jpg

chalice with a lot of potential

227.jpg

012-2.jpg

222.jpg

223.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

stopped to pick up my frags from kingofcorals at aquarium one, i love these acros plus the freeby. Sorry my pictures dont do these corals justice, they are so nice.

turaki

006-7.jpg

lokani

005-6.jpg

freeby

004-5.jpg

(edited)

snap now its over 6000, i wonder if my cube is famous in another country lol whats up with that.

is there a way to figure out if its been linked to other sites?

Edited by El Camaron

Views on this thread has gone throught the roof, could anyone viewing it please post as to where you are being directed from? just wondering if it has been posted somewhere.

thanks

Wow! Yolu've got that nano packed FULL!! I see alot of fragging in your future. :)

+1 Definitely ;)

I see you opted to use the 2 CRM containers that came with the Doser. Very clean install. Btw, where did you get the black bracket holding the doser's output tubes into the tank?

+1 Definitely ;)

I see you opted to use the 2 CRM containers that came with the Doser. Very clean install. Btw, where did you get the black bracket holding the doser's output tubes into the tank?

lol thanks zoozilla, i realli liked the design of those containers and figured instead of buying something like them why not use them.

that bracket came with the tank, actually 4 of them did, its made for the glass top but i never used it and was thinking what would be a good way to place the tubes coming from the doser and well those brackets popped into my head and just drilled two holes and fit perfect. They drip into the return pump so they are mixed really fast with the system.