my 34g Solana

El Camaron

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. 23,5XX views now... I wonder if there's a way to make this glitch happen on purpose. I could use it in my FS thread for my car. =)

Thanks Niki, i am now trying to sell some of my precius babies to clear it out a bit.

audible, beleive or not it has slowed down a lot but still a lot of views for sure, it would definitely be good on a for sale thread.

so i got my pump and has been running for a few days now, i found that the best setting for my tank is lagoon mode at full power. Sorry been lazy but will post pics shortly lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I had an MP20 on my Solana and didn't have any problem, but was only running at half intensity. I never used the foam cover on mine and never had any problems. Might actually increase the output.

sweet, i took my foam cover off a few weeks ago and had to dial it down because it strated to blow some sand, but its doing a great job.

this is the best glass scraper ever, so glad i found one at aquarium one

001.jpg

002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to get a solana soon someday! I'm actually trying to sell my 50br and downsize to it!

How are the tek lights doing for you. Do you get enough of a spectrum and ability to adjust it? I was looking at the ati and tek fixtures but couldn't decide.

Edited by spankythepyro

lol almost ready for sure..

some crappy shots of the mag rock and mag frag plugs, i used epoxy and a new frag plug to work the puddy around the plug and then removed the plg and let dry, this way i can change the frags i may want on there and plus it will be easier to remove the frag plug for when it need fragging. ( did same with both rocks and plugs)

011-5.jpg

010-4.jpg

014-4.jpg

015-2.jpg

013-4.jpg

012-5.jpg

the anthias is the first to eat and usually has most of the food since it is the fastes fish in there, it seems to have plenty of room.

i have

3 catalina gobys

1 mandarin

1 starry blenny

1 anthias

1 pistol shrimp ( bad idea)

1 coral banded shrimp