Those crustaceans been gettin' into it again

Can you please remember to send me the link via PM when it's ready?

I have a really busy day tomorrow.

No problem. But, it will be tomorrow night at the absolute earliest. Takes a while. And I have about 20 videos to edit together.

He fought a super heavyweight this time. Couldn't decide if I should eat it myself or let em fight!

No problem. But, it will be tomorrow night at the absolute earliest. Takes a while. And I have about 20 videos to edit together.

He fought a super heavyweight this time. Couldn't decide if I should eat it myself or let em fight!

OK but hurry, these videos are becoming awesome. Can I get a DVD of all of them to date to play on the 50"?

(edited)
I live in Alexandria. How about I find a live King Crab and you bring the beer.

How about a water buffalo? They live in the water, don't they? Giant squid? Yeti? What a bloodthirsty bunch!

Edited by extreme_tooth_decay

(edited)
Quit wasting time posting and start editing already!!! :biggrin:

Well said, sir! Unfortunately, I'm working for the man all day, and I have to go to a restaurant this evening that starts with an "H" for chicken wings...I'll get to it ASAP though!

ok instead of round # babes why don't you snap a few shots of some of the victims holding #'s in their claws before hand. Just to add to the already amazing videos. can't wait to see this epic battle.

(edited)
ok instead of round # babes why don't you snap a few shots of some of the victims holding #'s in their claws before hand. Just to add to the already amazing videos. can't wait to see this epic battle.

Not a bad idea.

Since this is the first battle that lasted more than 1 round, I was unprepared. I would estimate there were at least 20 rounds.

I'm still deciding how to best to edit the battle so it isn't too long, but doesn't skip too much. The last few were less than 1 minute.

I'll probably try to edit it down to like 3 min. It might depend on the length of the music I have chosen.

Na, I don't name aquarium occupants.

If I did, I would either name him "Mr. Snuggles" or "Destroyer of Worlds"

how about "Mr. Snuggles-Destroyer of worlds"

thats a good idea :biggrin:

hurry up with the video these are always awsome

I'm working on it. It's slow, hard work. I have several gigs of footage, a slow machine, and a crummy video editing package. It's gonna be tomorrow.

I uploaded the video to youtube at 2:45pm today. It still says it's "Uploaded (processing, please wait)" at youtube's site over 4 hours later. Seems like a long time...anyone else had a processing step take that long? I don't think it took longer than 10 min for my other videos.

I guess I could upload it again. Anyone with experience here?