USED Acrylic tanks for sale

johnnybv

Our old fish system tanks are now available for sale. They are 8' long 16" wide x 16-18 high, minor scratches, all have been used, hold water, and have bulkheads on one end. 6 available all painted backs, 2 red, 3 blue, and one brown. Approx 100 gallons

Tanks are sold as is, all sales are final. $75 each, CASH PLEASE, first come first serve, you can check them out on this page, they are the 700 gal fish system tanks.

http://www.blueribbonkoi.com/marine.php

John

Edited by johnnybv

Oh man... who's rearing their clownfish fry? Doug? Ziggy? This would be perfect for that! I'm so tempted but 8' is a bit too long for the space I have...

There is your rubbermaid alternative Dave.

I am thinking if this is going to be replacing my current refugium. Scratching head.

This is exactly what I tried unsuccessfully a while back to have built for me. Would be perfect to hold 1 mantis shrimp in each compartment.

yep, I should mention that they are divided into 4 sections, with the ability to be divided a few more times...

and if you need I can help you transport. LMK

Most generous of you, thank you. I think I can handle it, but need to break out the tape measure. Also need to sleep on it...after all, I am trying to downsize!

It's just amazing to me that this is almost exactly what I contracted to have built for me some time ago (at much greater cost). This is a great deal.

Edited by extreme_tooth_decay

its a great deal, if only i had the money...

Johnny, I will take two please. I can pick up next weekend. If you would like me to send payment somehow just let me know. My email address is t.bracci@yahoo.com and is the best way to contact me.

hmmmmm

need to reevaluate my basement.

Yeah, and double check the couch to make sure it is comfortable to sleep on.

All spoken for, but again no payments or pick up yet. I need to move these so all that have pm'd me and wrench please get in contact for pick up.

john

• 2 weeks later...

I already paid for two of these but have been unable to pick them up. If someone has a truck and you're local to Rosedale and plan to go to BRK or live near BRK and plan to make a trip to EA, I'll give you $30.00 for your gas tank to drop them off to me.

I didn't realize I would keep running into logistical problems with picking them up. My apologies to John.

Alternatively you can buy them from me and just pick them up for yourself, but it needs to be soon for John's sake. If this is your preference you can either pay me in advance of picking them up and I'll tell John to let you have them or you can just pay John for them and he'll reimburse me.

John,

Sorry I have not been able to get these out of your hair.

Regards,

Walt

Edited by WDLV

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Johnny:

Are you still holding one of these for me? If not no problem I've been swamped and when I finally borrowed a truck and drove out there, you had already cleaned up the old location and moved it (entirely my fault for being two weeks behind).

Hope all is well with the new spot. I'm looking forward to dropping by again soon.

Steve

Hey Johnny:

Are you still holding one of these for me? If not no problem I've been swamped and when I finally borrowed a truck and drove out there, you had already cleaned up the old location and moved it (entirely my fault for being two weeks behind).

Hope all is well with the new spot. I'm looking forward to dropping by again soon.

Steve

Steve,

If Johnny is still holding one for you, I can meet you there on Sunday and we can get it back to your place with my van.

Kevin

Hey Johnny:

Steve

Steve, you had the brown one right? You couldnt get it into the car?? I still have it, I had to move it out of the old place as the landlords patience ran out........ your inbox is full btw...