Becoming Paid Member ...

tischdog32

Hey Guys,

Im hoping a moderator or someone sees this, but I'm trying to become a paid member, but the link, where you choose paypal or mail order is a dead link, and I cant seem to find any help getting this done. Any suggestions? Thanks.

-Mitch

I also went to the link, but eventually was able to use Paypal. Now for some reason I still cannot go onto the Members only section of Wamas. Any suggestions????????????????/

Don't you have to wait a couple of days for the mods to add you to the paid member list?

I also went to the link, but eventually was able to use Paypal. Now for some reason I still cannot go onto the Members only section of Wamas. Any suggestions????????????????/

Your membership was expired and that was the reason you could not access the member forums. Your renewal has been processed now though. Welcome back!

Don't you have to wait a couple of days for the mods to add you to the paid member list?

Not necessarily. You just have to wait until I have free time in the evenings to do the work on our end. I try to do it every day but my new job has kept me busy lately and my routine is a little messed up.

I paid my membership a couple of days ago, could you add my account?

Thanks.

Me too.. Only I accidently put vhendrix instead of victorh on the form when I paid.

Thanks!

Me too.. Only I accidently put vhendrix instead of victorh on the form when I paid.

Thanks!

PM Bob (YBeNormal) to make sure that he knows this. He'll get it straightened out.

I think I have caught up on the new accounts and renewals. Now I have a huge batch of membership cards to prepare so I can have them in teh mail n Monday. :drink:

If anyone is still waiting on their membership to be activated or renewed, send a PM and let me know.