Tank pics

lhcorals

My buddy came by today and gave me a computer lesson :hammer: . I finally have a few new pics. Click on link at bottom of signature. Will be adding more after next computer lesson :comp: . Let me know what you think.

Looks great! What kind of fish are those in pic #2 and the one on the left in pic#3?

Pic #2 is a Tasseled File Fish

Pic #3 The one on the left is a Goat Fish, on the right is a Pencil Wrasse

can you tell me what kind of zoa's those are in pic #5, and if you ever frag them, put me down for a frag...those things are awesome.....

Idont know what kind they are, my wife seen them about 3 years ago and fell in love with the colors. There was only 4 or 5 on the rock when we got them. What kind of tank do you have, maybe we can trade frag for frag. Or i would be happy to frag some for you. Did you want just the orange or blue or both? LMK.

pm sent

Idont know what kind they are, my wife seen them about 3 years ago and fell in love with the colors. There was only 4 or 5 on the rock when we got them. What kind of tank do you have, maybe we can trade frag for frag. Or i would be happy to frag some for you. Did you want just the orange or blue or both? LMK.

can you tell me what kind of zoa's those are in pic #5, and if you ever frag them, put me down for a frag...those things are awesome.....

those zoas are available, I believe they are eagle eyes.

Your tank looks great, someday hopefully I can get mine looking that good!! :fish: :cheers: :bluefish:

Thanks for the nice words. I still have a long way to go. I need to find some Live Rock for cheap, i need about another 100 or so pound's. Tell your family Anna and I said hello. Hope to see you soon.

Huh, How's the filefish behaving? I didn't think they were reef safe.

The File Fish was behaving good until he met up with my Tunze. He lost the battle. They are Reef safe, they might get a hermit or snail once in a while but mine never bothered anything.