Blue Ribbon Koi Closing....

johnnybv

We will have to close the store this week, and reopen in the new location on Saturday. Too much to move and not disrupt the operations of the store. All of our drygoods, and freezer items will be available on saturday, we are working on the livestock systems, and will bring them up online as they are ready. Thanks for your patience as we make this incredible move!

Some members that have already seen it feel free to chime in with your thoughts!

Stole the title from Sean, seemed to get a lot of hits when he posted it! LOL thanks sean!

John

Man, I was hoping you guys really would be closing so you'd have a fire sale.

j/k Johnny, I can't wait to make it up that way to check out the new digs.

Garrett.

Shoot, guess that means I can't stop by on Wednesday on my way to Herndon.

:cry: I need 20g of RO/DI. :cry:

if you stop by the new store one of us can run to the old store and get you some water, no problem.

john

Speaking of that subject. Will the new address be posted on the web site?

right.........and they probably still consider it manassas...wow what a big ol' city! :wink:

did you add an extra zero there???

Haha. Yup, I was kidding. It's only a $50. Did you yell at Byron for it? :biggrin:

Edited by audible

new store is awesome gang... nice and big and seperating the dry goods to the other side of the store is awesome. I still need some more stuff so open up your doors soon!

new store is awesome gang... nice and big and seperating the dry goods to the other side of the store is awesome. I still need some more stuff so open up your doors soon!

Scoop me up next time you go.

if you stop by the new store one of us can run to the old store and get you some water, no problem.

john

I dropped some things off at Floris Elementary for Dave Lin's tanks and he hooked me up with some. I'll be by to check out the new place in a couple of weeks when I need water again.

Good luck with the move! Hope it all goes smoothly.

Edited by Sugar Magnolia

Are you pretty sure you will be open Saturday? I'm in need of some salt and a couple of other items.

We will be open, only about 50% of the build is complete, so no livestock yet, but all the drygoods will be available. Infact we will be there today and tomorrow is you need to come by before sat.

john

We will be open, only about 50% of the build is complete, so no livestock yet, but all the drygoods will be available. Infact we will be there today and tomorrow is you need to come by before sat.

john

Thanks John,

I'm going to try and swing by on Saturday.

Hey John!

Congrats on the new place. I'm back from my year on the [insert a-political name here] campaign, and I may be sniffing around to get back in the hobby. Of course your store will be my main source, especially since my gf lives in Ashburn.

Hope all is well with the move.

Best,

-IM