BRK late opening this week

johnnybv

We will be opening 2 hours late on thusday and friday this week. so noon on both days. I will be out of town till Sunday, and Byron and Ozzie will be there to take care of your needs.

John

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was my grandfather, he lived a great life, enjoyed his great grandchildren at the age of 92, worked and drove up until about 3 years ago.

John

What a great life - that's certainly my goal. I hope that your family gets a chance to celebrate as well as say goodbye. I'm sorry that you've lost him.

What a great life - that's certainly my goal. I hope that your family gets a chance to celebrate as well as say goodbye. I'm sorry that you've lost him.

Yea, it sucks to lose such an incredible person, but we would all be happy to live as long and as well as he did. He was quite an inspiration, he was so proud of his age too! He would tell anyone that would listen, as he proudly wore his WW II veteran cap.

Funeral here is tomorrow, then we take him down to florida to be burried next to his wife, another incredible person whose life was cut short by lung cancer. I will be back next week.

John