Aquacave

trble81

I was doing some searching online for equipment and stumbled across aquacave.com...anybody have any experience with them? Their prices seem pretty good and they have a bunch of stuff that I'm going to get, plus I think that the site says free shipping over $175.

Thanks!

I placed a large order with them about 2 months ago for my skimmer, some pumps, and some misc stuff. Everything went well with them, no issues.

they are my favorite online vendor. I think they have some sales going on including vortech pumps, reeflo pumps and some others stuffs. i would call and check with Albert before placing an order.

I used them myself for my skimmer, pumps, bulkhead fittings, and my icecap ballast. I've had good results.

I bought an AC3 from them. They forgot to send it out when they said they would but they fixed the mistake. I would use them again.

I've ordered a couple things from them in the past and was always satisfied. The owner will answer any questions you might have - very good customer service for an on-line vendor.

The Coupon CM271 also provides a 5% discount and is good through the end of this year. Unfortunately you can't have more than one coupon apply.

Placed an order with them this morning and noticed a discrepancy in the charge on my banking account versus my order. Called them just now to find out the pump I ordered was on back order till Monday. He explained it will be shipped then and the rest of my order was shipped today. Pretty pleased. If I wasn't so impatient and had waited for the shipping email I'd have seen the problem. :) I'll update how the rest of the process goes.

The RC5 coupon works btw. :)

I just had a good experience with aquacave this week. I purchased an ACJR with all the goodies on sunday evening and received everything yesterday. I called them twice with very good responses both times.

Just wanted to add an update to my order and experience with them. I placed an order last week (Thursday morning) for a Reef Octopus DNW-150 skimmer, 1/2" ball valve, and Koralia 1 pump. Received the skimmer and ball valve today and pump is on back order. Everything was packed nice and arrived in perfect condition. I'll be ordering more from the in the future I'm sure.

• 2 months later...

I have used them many and I mean many times and have always had a great experience. I definitely will continue using them as they have very good prices!! :)