Cancun Honeymoon!

phisigs79

November 15th I will be going on my belated honeymoon! Anyone ever been to the Adventura Palace before? Snorking is included and unlimited! I have never seen clear water let alone gone on a vacation out of the States. Going to get the passport on Sat am! Anyone have recommendations on what to do there?

They told me at most 4 weeks. $100 each what a rip off!

Yeah passports aren't exactly cheap anymore and if you put the rush on them it gets REALLY expensive.

really? man I'm glad I got mine several years ago when they were cheap and quick to get... I think now my job will pay for it due to travel.

November 15th I will be going on my belated honeymoon! Anyone ever been to the Adventura Palace before? Snorking is included and unlimited! I have never seen clear water let alone gone on a vacation out of the States. Going to get the passport on Sat am! Anyone have recommendations on what to do there?

Yes I have stayed at the adventura spa. Is it in Rivera Maya? if so it's nice.but the free snorkeling will only give you " in front of there hotel in the little water area they built to protect the area from the main ocean." up the road is a place like kings dominion and there is a inlet were they have mask diving with the line for air up to land. and then a regular dive. I took my own mask snorkel and fins from the US and went out to the inlet and there is a sweet wall for diving and you can see the people in the little area . have fun

My dad told me that they took him out in the open water when he went but that was awhile ago. I have to find the place that brings us out farther. Im going to get a mask and fins to bring with me as well. Where is this wall?

OK I got the name of the place. you can sign up for the mask dive (see web site),but it was free for me because I put my mask on and swam out to the inlet ( you can see the underwater mask dive going on from there)

so go out the the deeper area by the inlet when you get there. have time because you going to want to stay there.those cave tunnel are fun to swim trough but do not have many fish in the them.see my link below

http://www.xcaret.com/Water_activities/Inlet.html

Curtis

Snorking is included and unlimited!

is that what the kids call it today? awesome!

sounds good...i'm jelous

Edited by GaryL

• 1 month later...

Saturday is the day, enjoy the nice weather while I am gone! :biggrin:

Saturday is the day, enjoy the nice weather while I am gone! :biggrin:

Have dinner on the pirate ship, and enjoy the ride.

Thank me now, and have fun later!

;)

What do you mean never out of the States? Don't you live outside the beltway? :biggrin:

Enjoy your trip :)

:biggrin:

haha thanks! :biggrin: But...... I will be gone!! hahah suckers Enjoy the weather! I will be :drink:

Can you actually bring them back in the US?

Am I allowed to bring any Cigars back?

Can you actually bring them back in the US?

Legally, no. Can you bring them back to the US? Yes, as long as you don't make it obvious about it. A buddy of mine who is a custom agent, said that they know that most if not all cigars people bring back to the US from abroad are Cuban made. They're not stupid about it. If you leave the cuban tag on the cigars and they see it, then they have no choice but to confiscate it. Also, don't bring so much back into the US that would flag a suspicion that the cigars might be used to sell illegally instead of for personal enjoyment.

Please remember - just because someone is selling cigars that they claim are Cuban - doesn't mean they really are. I didn't buy any for hubby because they are expensive and I'm sure 50% or more are not true Cubans.

Edited by reefchick

Hope everyone is warm!

gallery_621_505_861942.jpg

gallery_621_505_476375.jpg

So are you going to the Xcaret?

OK I got the name of the place. you can sign up for the mask dive (see web site),but it was free for me because I put my mask on and swam out to the inlet ( you can see the underwater mask dive going on from there)

so go out the the deeper area by the inlet when you get there. have time because you going to want to stay there.those cave tunnel are fun to swim trough but do not have many fish in the them.see my link below

http://www.xcaret.com/Water_activities/Inlet.html

Curtis