I am a bad person

Leishman

We all know you are a great guy :cheers:

I don't have much faith in RC anymore after getting into it with one of the moderators. I have only had one problem with another member but you live and learn, people on the internet can be really difficult to deal with.

Hazards of the trade Rik. You can't please all of the people all of the time and some folks just don't seem to understand that stuff happens.

Send 40 or 50 tubs to me overnight and, assuming they arrive alive and in good shape, I'll post a response about what a good guy you are and how well you pack corals for shipment! :biggrin:

Man, now I feel left out. It seems that the corals that I bought from Rik awhile back still lives and are thriving and not dead like those he sold to everyone else. LOL

Man, now I feel left out. It seems that the corals that I bought from Rik awhile back still lives and are thriving and not dead like those he sold to everyone else. LOL

Give 'em another week in your tank and I'm sure you will correct that problem! :biggrin:

You are very, very naughty. You didn't give me a cold pack for the 15 minute drive home.

As advertised, that Montastrea you gave me has spectaular sweepers. They look more like medieval flails. I won't let the dogs close to the tank at night for fear that they'll be stung.

ahahahahaha now thats funny. if that guy even knew how silly he sounds trusting the shipping companies to take care of his stuff... no ice pack = RIK the ripper!

BAD RIK! NO COOKIE!

i don't get how people can automatically bash the seller before actually talking to them. and the fact that there are no guarantee that anything may or may not survive a trip.

I always new it you BAD BAD LIESHMAN!!! YOU TUBs Blue Killer!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the important thing is that is all clear now

make sure you send him a box full of dead palys lol just kidding :wink: :bb:

What? He knows I'm joking. :why:

Wasn't responding to you, it was the kind of awwww a person says when feeling bad for someone or like something isn't fair.... in this case someone trying to give him a bad reputation when we all know he's a good guy.

I always new it you BAD BAD LIESHMAN!!! YOU TUBs Blue Killer!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the important thing is that is all clear now

make sure you send him a box full of dead palys lol just kidding :wink: :bb:

Steve can tuck in instructions on how to boil them.

:biggrin: Bad Rik, No soup for you? :rollface:

It's the other way around if the reference is Seinfeld. The "soup Nazi" did not include bread, so the customer complained. The soup Nazi said "No soup for you". THe customer is very disappointed, because the soup is the absolute best around.

So Rik, since the customer complained about you not including "bread", are you going to refuse him the best "soup" around in the future?

So Rik, does that mean no more of the best "soup" around for the unappreciative customer who complainedsoup" for the customer?

Soup is for weak people. I am strong, like ox.

LOL

I posted on there. Thats some BS!

Cheers, :cheers:

Sean

That guy doesn't see Rik from the perspective of a fellow local... to him Rik is a name on an ice

pack-less box and a person who has the audacity to take a vacation once in a while.

Coupled with the fact that you are also known to kick puppies, and occasionally smack babies, this only confirms that you are indeed--- THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD.

But, I will try help you out at the meeting, if Gadgets doesn't get all my money first. :)