after the recent group buy

jamal

i was very impressed with the free shipping and expeditious service that awi has provided. our recent group buy was a huge success and all of the items that were ordered arrived. thanx

I agree. I sent the order in shortly after midnight on the 16th, contacted Don at AWI the next morning to confirm receipt and he said the order would be shipped out that day. An email copy of the invoice arrived before I got home from work that evening and it included UPS tracking numbers for all eight boxes.

The packages arrived Friday. Everything was well packed, contents were clearly marked on the outside of each of the eight boxes, and the order was complete. I've placed many orders with AWI over the past few years and they have never let me down.

Thanks to Don and the rest of the AWI team for the outstanding support and special thanks to AWI for sponsoring WAMAS and providing great items for our raffles!

Thanks Cliff. Let's see how long it takes for me to get all of the packages delivered or picked up. I think it took almost two months last time. :biggrin: Luckily I have plenty of storage space!

Hey guys!! No problem. If you need anything else, please let us know. Glad to hear everything got there okay!! (No matter how well you pack things, something will usually get some damage). Take care!!

Regards,

Air, Water & Ice staff :)

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!! No problem. If you need anything else, please let us know. Glad to hear everything got there okay!! (No matter how well you pack things, something will usually get some damage). Take care!!

Regards,

Air, Water & Ice staff :)

Yeah... even damage doesn't slow things down much. When I got my filter from AWI last year, it had a broken ASOV. Replaced within hours.

bob