Moving need to sell 210 Gallon Reef Setup

Brian13

I recently purchased my 210 setup and have now been offered a job and will be moving in 1 week. This is terrible and no am forced to sell my new baby. If anyone can be of assistance that would be GREAT....What I am selling is a package deal not parting out.......

1 210 Gallon tank and stand

1 55 Gallon drilled sump tank

1 Coralife Pro light

1 800 Gallon Protein Skimmer

1 UV steralizer

4 Powerheads

2 Overflow boxes

1 Carbon Canister filter

1 20 Gallon extra tank

1 heater

GSP and Much More Coral

5 Large Anenomies

1 Yellow tang

1 Red Cardnal

1 Scopas tang

2 Blue Hippos

2 Mated Clarki Clowns

1 Sailfin Tang

Many more fish and Shrimps

I am asking 2700 for the entire setup but Need to move it ASAP.....This is more than a great deal I think and hate to do this but have no choice......Call 540 840 7751 or email Breid@gmu.edu

The Pictures are dark as my good camera is dead and needed to get this up...COME LOOK

DSC05310.jpg

DSC05309.jpg

DSC05303.jpg

DSC05315.jpg

Moving big tanks is the worst; when I sold my 210 (Oceanic RR) I had a bit more than yours and only got a grand for it.

Best of Luck...

Moving big tanks is the worst; when I sold my 210 (Oceanic RR) I had a bit more than yours and only got a grand for it.

Best of Luck...

Moving them FAST could be even harder... A week is barely enough time to tear it down. If I remember correctly - we managed to move Steveoutlaw's 210 about 20 feet with only 4 people; but it was NOT easy. 6 was barely enough for my 240. It weighs 600 pounds dry.

Best of luck!

bob

Moving them FAST could be even harder... A week is barely enough time to tear it down. If I remember correctly - we managed to move Steveoutlaw's 210 about 20 feet with only 4 people; but it was NOT easy. 6 was barely enough for my 240. It weighs 600 pounds dry.

Best of luck!

bob

We moved this tank with 4 People....Not that heavy you just have to be willing to put in the time..It can be moved anythime and was not that bad. We just needed to take our time and do it right. Mine is about 400lbs dry

moved a fully set up 240 with 4 people in 10 hours, didn't have to set it up again since all the live stock went in another tank but still I thought it was pretty good time.

If no one wants to buy the whole thing for their own set-up...

If there are others around who're interested in going in on it together, i.e., to make an offer and part out, then let me know. I can front the money and we can use my basement as a staging area (though it's a finished basement, so we can't make a total mess). My place can be available all week long. I also have an empty 120g on its way from MOT (I think), which would make things a whole lot easier.

The caveats are:

I can't do much of the work because I have several time-consuming and time-sensitive projects (that's why I'm offering to front the money and the space).

And my girlfriend's parents will be staying over next weekend, so that would limit comings and goings that weekend.

rsarvis: I'd be interested in doing that for some of the coral, anemones and perhaps some of the tangs. I just don't need any more equipment. I could help with the move as long as it's during the day ~10am-5pm.

Anyone else? Got a PM from Valeria, who'd be interested in some of the equipment. Probably need a couple more people involved...

Tank still available Brian?

rsarvis: I'd be interested in doing that for some of the coral, anemones and perhaps some of the tangs. I just don't need any more equipment. I could help with the move as long as it's during the day ~10am-5pm.

I can put in money and help move. I want one of the Hippo tangs, and possibly some of the equipmetn, maybe some of the corals/nems

Also Jon Lazar is going to need rock and equipment, some one PM him see if he's in?

I'd like some of the LR, so I can put some $$$ down as well.

I'd like about 100 - 120lbs.

Edited by amay121

Anyone else? Got a PM from Valeria, who'd be interested in some of the equipment. Probably need a couple more people involved...

Tank still available Brian?

Tanks is still available...I will not have time to part out however. My job is going to be pretty in depth and I know have a house sitter watching the tank and maint. I can still work something out if someone wants to take it all and pay then part out. Let me know

do u have still have the copperband in the picture? also what kind of anemone?

Still have the copperband with a few anenomies as well as 1 large carpet

I'll be good for some rock and fish...

30# live rock

Hippo tang

Yellow tang

Id be in for the sump if its drilled and partitioned... any pics of that? anyone seen it? Probably some LR too if I was gonna go in.

Id be in for the sump if its drilled and partitioned... any pics of that? anyone seen it? Probably some LR too if I was gonna go in.

Sump is partitioned I dont have pics at the time and it is drilled

We have decided that we will take the best offer around 1800.00 We just dont have a choice unless we continue to pay someone to care for the tank but that is also a headache. Need to have tank moved by SAT.

APRL 12th

I am out of town and really need someone to help me out!!! I have had someone watching my tank and belive I need to have someone do an entire cleaning and check the levels for me. I really need some help so if anyone can OFFER any help I have some chemicals and about 30 gallons of RO/DI water made.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP.....Please call 5408407751

Guest MikeInFredVA

I am out of town and really need someone to help me out!!! I have had someone watching my tank and belive I need to have someone do an entire cleaning and check the levels for me. I really need some help so if anyone can OFFER any help I have some chemicals and about 30 gallons of RO/DI water made.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP.....Please call 5408407751

Brian where are you located ? I might be able too help you out a little

Mike