New Here!

russell_wiley

Hi, I have kept reefs before, but I am just getting back into it after a bit of a hiatus. I just got my tank going (although a bit empty). I broke down the other day & bought a solana by current. I LOVE IT! Hopefully soon, I can get a few things to put into it. Anyway, A freind of mine told me I should sign up & so I did!

Thanks,

Russ

Welcome to the club. Show us some pics of the Solana when you've got it up and running. If you are at the spring meeting in a few weeks I'm sure you will find plenty of frags to fill it.

Garrett.

Well, I have never kept sps before so I want to try a few frags of that I just don't know what to choose first there are so many. other than that it will be a mix of everything I can get (afford).

thanks,

Russ

Well, I have never kept sps before so I want to try a few frags of that I just don't know what to choose first there are so many.
Russ I can hook square you away w/some SPS frags, some free some cheap.
I am located in Ashburn, VA, but I work in DC at the Marine Barracks where I am a musician.
Nice!!! Need to hear you play one of this days.

Russ I can hook square you away w/some SPS frags, some free some cheap.Nice!!! Need to hear you play one of this days.

That would be great!

Any time you want, we play on tuesdays in the summer at the Iwo Monument

That would be great!

Any time you want, we play on tuesdays in the summer at the Iwo Monument

YGPM, when or if you get the other piece I can give you some then. Edited by rsaavedra

Hi there, welcome to the club!

You have your tank on the ground? Most of us keep ours on wood or metal stands! :biggrin:

Welcome to the club. Hope to see you at our spring meeting!

Hi, I have kept reefs before, but I am just getting back into it after a bit of a hiatus. I just got my tank going (although a bit empty). I broke down the other day & bought a solana by current. I LOVE IT! Hopefully soon, I can get a few things to put into it. Anyway, A freind of mine told me I should sign up & so I did!

Thanks,

Russ

Welcome Russ,

I JUST set up my Solana last night. Check out the thread "Coming back to the hobby" in this forum. It will be nice to compare notes and share problems or successes with someone since we are sarting at roughly the same time.

Ron