For All You LPS Lovers In Da House!!!

Gadgets

Well most of them. I wanted to keep the ones I liked the most. I have them under a 250w Radium. No actinics yet. I plan to hook them up tonight. Here they are!!!

Rainbow02.jpg

Rainbow03.jpg

Rainbow.jpg

Skittles.jpg

U like?

Well most of them. I wanted to keep the ones I liked the most. I have them under a 250w Radium. No actinics yet. I plan to hook them up tonight. Here they are!!!

Skittles.jpg

U like?

Love them... care and feeding?? Do you do anything special to keep them in good shape?

Thanks,

bob

:) underskim your water and metal halide. They love it. Your SPS won't like your water if the Acans thrive. :)

I now put a separate tank for SPS and LPS. Just easier to keep them that way.

thats not necessarily true especially if you feed them specifically. i keep sps and acans together successfully and everyone is happy. i wish you would have called me chris i am a big acan fan and amateur collector. if you still have those when you frag let me know. they are very beautiful as usual you amaze me with your collection

Thanks everyone! I have them in a tank with SPS. I think they love the clean water, but do plan to keep them in a tank dedicated to LPS and Palys. I usually feed them once a week if I get the chance. Haven't feed them in a couple months though. They also love blue lighting so 20K is a must.