Tank Tour in DC

Bob

Dumb me; posted in Announcements at end of Tank tour thread. Check it out Sun 12/16/07 noon - 4 PM.

DC TANK TOUR SUNDAY DECEMBER 16th. 12:00 noon to 4 PM. Brian Ward and Bob Allen live less than 1/2 mile from each other and easy to hit both. Bob is also on green line metro @ Shaw/Howard U and a ride can certainly be shagged to Brian. Holiday snacks and beverages too!!

Bob Allen

506 Rhode Island Ave. NW

Washington, DC 20001

202 4620266 AllBbear@hotmail.com

150 gal mixed reef and 24 gal new frag tank.

interesting acrylic mixing/holding reservoir

new t-5's and kalk stirer 1.5 year old tank

Brian Ward

1929 1st. St. NE

Washington DC

757 6176217 BrianWard@VT.edu

Great 29 gal pretty cube 120 gal FOWLR tank

Magnificent angel and new Picasso tang. 120 sps

build in process. (great motivation to get some

progress)

ANYONE INTERESTED IN ADDING YOUR TANK TO TOUR..............PLEASE ADD INFORMATION.

AWESOME! I hope to stop by and check out you guys systems. I wish I could join u in the tour, but unfortunately my tank looks like crap at the moment. :(

i have to work on Sundays so I guess I won't get to go

Folks, (Especially you Chris [EVIL GRIN]) I look at the tank tour thing as a chance to see other peoples set up and to meet other fish friends. After I look @ the TOTM I wonder what the heck I am doing inviting others to see my set up. Same with Brian who I wonder if he will get water in his tank build in three weeks? Or if I really will get my t-5s installed in time. Nevertheless, its a chance to get together socially and share fish interests. I realize there are people far more advanced than I am with bigger/better systems, but everyone starts somewhere. Besides I get tired of driving to rural Virginia {another evil grin} to see fish and visit with friends. Its time for them to come to DC! Any any excuse for a party! :drink: :smokin:

Bob,

Saw your note on the T5s and thought you had done some upgrades! All your inhabitants were doing great with the lights you had, but this should allow your expansion into more SPS-

For those who have not seen this tank- It is quite attractive and worth a visit.

Regards,

Lee

if there will be any other ladies there and I won't be surrounded by guys, I might consider a change in my schedule, but I don't want to be completely outnumbered! This hobby needs more women (guys, I dare you to tell me you dont agree!)

Guest mola-mola

Awesome! I'll be there. I'm in the process of setting up my 220g -- still gathering equipment and as much info, insights, suggestions, etc. as possible. And nice not having to "cross the river" to see another tank. :biggrin: Besides coming with lots of questions, what should people bring?