AQUASCAPING

Connor

Wanted to see if some people would post tank pics so i could get a better idea of how i wnated to do my aquascaping.

Thanks,

C o n n o r

Here is a pic of mine from March 5, 2007. It was decommissioned on May 31, 2007.

CHR_6125web.jpg

Edited by 143gadgets

Dave,

Have you re-scaped your tank since I picked up the shrooms? Looks like a lot less rock in there. I like it! (not that I didn't like it before, it just looks very different from what I remember)

tracy

Dave,

Have you re-scaped your tank since I picked up the shrooms? Looks like a lot less rock in there. I like it! (not that I didn't like it before, it just looks very different from what I remember)

tracy

Same aquascape. It may be the angle. Looks a bit haphazard next to Chris', though :biggrin:

chris,

your tank looked great y break it down?

Didn't have the time to maintain the SPS anymore. I still have a tank, but it is mostly LPS> Much easier to keep and maintain.

Same aquascape. It may be the angle. Looks a bit haphazard next to Chris', though :biggrin:

No way Dave you have an awesome setup!

Is there an award for "kluge of the month?"

LOL, that is actually a good idea. We could showcase the best workaround to common reef problems every month in the DIY forum. Now wheres Yauger to get the ball rolling on this one...... :biggrin:

thanks everyone for responding and all of your tanks look great. It just seems like i find my self wanting to reaquascape my tank every 2 months or so because i can never get my tank the way i like. I just want to get ideas so i can find something more permenant for my tank.

Connor

DSC02415.jpg

although I just did a bunch of rearranging...will have to get an updated picture sometime

Edited by modelrr