Hello from MACNA

Gatortailale

that's a pretty quick drive.

Have a lot of fun!!!

Hey everyone,

Me and NAGA got up here today as well and it took us a little under 4 hours with a food stop! The vendor area looks awesome and I think its gonna be a great show!

Philip

Guest Bethesda_Jim

I am jealous! Please keep us updated!

Bethesda_Jim

Hey everyone,

Me and NAGA got up here today as well and it took us a little under 4 hours with a food stop! The vendor area looks awesome and I think its gonna be a great show!

Philip

I was going to say I wish I was there, but I will have to hold that thought if there's going to be shirt removal.

I do hope you guys are taking pictures to share with the rest of us... EXCEPT the shirtless ones.

eh....don't listen to Forrest. We want to see it all! ROFL

Tracy

Tracy, we're gonna have to find you a real man.

MACNA or Bust!

Heading that way, almost to Frederick MD, s-l-o-w-l-y with w/e traffic!

:eck:

Tracy, we're gonna have to find you a real man.

Truer words were never said. Just broke up with one who posed as a real man for a while, but I caught on to the truth soon enough. ROFL

Tracy

We3lll here is my little update:

It's been a good day (got my aqua surf from Neptune... can't wait to get home to fire it up).

Heard a couple of good talks today... one one chemicals/drugs we add to our aquarium and effects...

Spent a lot of time walking around the trade show floor meeting and learning...Great talk this evening from the Georgia aquarium and their Whale Shark 6.2Million Gallon Exhibit (BTW MACNA next year is in Atlanta right around the corner from the aquarium...don't want to miss this one).

Craig volunteered to be the MASNA Internet lieason (basically doing internet relations for the MASNA group...he had to run against a guy from the South Texas Club and wonb y a land slide).

More drinking and poker tonight :)

Dave