Will need help moving a 225g tank at Rebecca's

lanman

Rebecca expects to have her tank cleaned out and ready to move on 07 October. Ashburn area - I will need 4-5 people to load it into my pickup. I will find some neighbors and friends (soon to be ex-friends, I reckon) to move it down at this end.

Thanks,

bob

If there's no Redskins home game that day, I can help. Will have to look at the schedule.

Tracy

There is a home game that day. I will be at the game. Sorry Bob, I won't be able to be there to help you.

James

Bob,

I won't be able to help either if

SOMEONE WILL TAKE ME TO THE REDSKINS GAME WITH THEM.

LOL

It pays to be sweet and nice to your wife once in a while. That's how I got my Skins tickets. LOL

LOL

It pays to be sweet and nice to your wife once in a while. That's how I got my Skins tickets. LOL

This seems like the kind of statement that has the potential to create a lot of jokes.

I'm happy to create some if

This seems like the kind of statement that has the potential to create a lot of jokes.

I'm happy to create some if

Chip, send your wife some flowers :lol:

:blast: :bounce:

back on topic - will have to see schedule then,

I'll check the skins schedule; I'm sure we can schedule it for a time of day when they aren't playing.

However, if I have to schedule around the pre-pre-game shows, the pre-game show, post-game analysis, footage of fans screaming in the parking lot, and the news coverage - forget it!

bob

LOL....I'd love to take someone to the game, but that would imply that I had an extra ticket. My cousin and I have been going together for years...we just have the two tickets.

Not sure the wives would dig it anyway if some WAMAS chick started inviting all the hubbys to football games. ROFL

Tracy

Guest Bemmer

Hey Bob,

I met new WAMAS members, they are Adam and Melinda. They live in Leesburg and Adam would be happy to help out with the move on Sunday, Oct 7. Their board name is "meladam". Melinda is on the boards a lot and she is keen on getting updated on all the new "goodies" out there in the hobby. Anyway, please send them a PM about the move.

Rebecca

Yeah we r willing to help. As we mentioned to Rebecca just may need a reminder as we are doing so many things lately. :rollface:

Thanks for the offer! As the date approaches, I'll be PM'ing everyone to figure a best time, and body count!

bob

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

The time selected is 10:30 AM to try and get around the Redskins game. Looking for volunteers to help load this tank in my pickup. I will find enough relatives, friends, and neighbors at the other end of the trip. I can probably bring 2-3 people with me, so I need about 3-4 more.

Thanks,

bob

I WOULD HELP BUT I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FOR THE WEEKEND. (KEY WEST)....

SORRY

Dale - You couldn't swing back from Key West that mornint to help?? :clap:

bob - I can probably help on this end, but can't make it out to Leesburg the time you're looking for. Let me know if you need me on this end.

Bump!! A reminder... I'll send a couple of PM's tonight. I will be bringing myself+2. I think I could still use another body or two at Rebecca's house at 10:30 Sunday.

Thanks,

bob

Hey Bob...

PM me the address, and I will be there if I can. Will have to leave no later than 11 though, to go meet my cuz and head to the game.

Let me know...

T

Hey Bob...

PM me the address, and I will be there if I can. Will have to leave no later than 11 though, to go meet my cuz and head to the game.

Let me know...

T

PM sent! Thanks!!

bob

Guest Bemmer

Bob,

Does your "+2" include Adam of MelindaandAdam? I know he can help but I would call him today to let him know the time tomorrow...unless you want me to call him.

Let me know

Rebecca

Bob,

Does your "+2" include Adam of MelindaandAdam? I know he can help but I would call him today to let him know the time tomorrow...unless you want me to call him.

Let me know

Rebecca

No - the +2 is my son and daughter that I'm bringing with me.

Your end includes Melinda and Adam, Dbartco, and now Zotzer. Plus you and your husband. I had originally hoped to bring my son's wife... the one that carried the sofa-bed by herself. But she has another engagement. I may yet find another to bring with me (son of a friend). Does it sound like we have enough? Do you remember how much it weighs? I know that we moved a 210-gallon at Stevie Outlaw's with only 5 people; but it was a chore.

bob

pm me the address and time and i'll see if I can make it

Thanks to everyone that helped! The tank is sitting outside in my pickup until I can figure out where I want it to sit while I'm building the stand and everything! We had 7 people carrying, and it moved very well.

Thanks again!

bob