My 20 gallon tank thread with pictures

lletellier

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will see what I can do about getting a hosting shot... untill then...

gallery_1602_3_77720.jpg

:rollface:

(edited)

Very nice looking tank. I really like it

Thanks! going to add another tunze nano stream to my system since i'm not crazy about the flow. I think i'm going to mount it top left and point it right at my sps. Hopefully that will give me what I want, if it doesn't i'm going to have to figure out a different configuration to maximize flow.

Edited by lletellier

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! going to add another tunze nano stream to my system since i'm not crazy about the flow. I think i'm going to mount it top left and point it right at my sps. Hopefully that will give me what I want, if it doesn't i'm going to have to figure out a different configuration to maximize flow.

i gotta couple offers, but I'll let you know if anything changes. What would u like in trade for the palys?

• 2 weeks later...

No luck dude its a teal/blue with little circles very nice clam though would purchase again! Anyway hope you enjoy your red mushroom and if it does end up spliting can I get a portion!

wow i was just looking over this thred... and i can not believe this is a 20gl!! it looks bigger than my 40!!!!

i think i will need to do some re aquascaping in my tank now haha

Yeppers his tank is awesome my tank looks soo small compared to its size, but its nice his water is spotless and he runs all sorts of fun stuff under the hood... anyway I like my dirty tank, but if I ever did want a clean tank I would want his:) anyway what time do you want to car pool to the social lance?

It looks big cause all the corals are small ;) lol I will try to take an updated shot soon... gonna be moving in two weeks so its all gonna get redone :/

I don't run a whole lot in my sump just skimmer, carbon, phosguard and some filter floss.

I did add another mini frag rack same size as the other one cause I ran out of space, and I added the two clams. Probably going to end up selling one since both are the same color...

probably last update before I move, got some stuff from the meeting... my picture taking abilities are very limited.

mean greens

gallery_1602_3_15158.jpg

left side

gallery_1602_3_849901.jpg

right side

gallery_1602_3_1479927.jpg

fts

gallery_1602_3_887790.jpg

Nice shot of the mean greens Lance. Mind if I borrow it? :)

go for it

• 2 weeks later...

I had the honor of a little tank tour of Lance's tank yesterday - very nice, colorful, and operating well. You all need to go see the tank in person.

• 5 weeks later...

havn't updated since the move... here is what the tank looks like now

gallery_1602_3_68829.jpg

Connor that golden midas is by far my favorite fish even when he digs hugs holes under my rocks and shifts my whole aquascape.

Jason, that clam has put on about an inch since I got him two months ago, you can't see it very well in the picture but the new shell growth is bright white, my other two seem to be doing well but I got them right before the move so I don't think they have settled in quite yet. One of them was looking rough (lost a lot of its color) but I think its coming back slowly. Only things I lost in the move were my purple cap (anyone wanna replace it?? :clap: I literally lost it... couldn't find it in any of my coral buckets when i was putting my tank back together) and now its looking like my green slimer is gonna die... still don't understand why but everything else made it.

James... I want to upgrade to a 120 soo bad but I just can't do it until I buy my own place, which will hopefully be in the next year at which point I'll probably be setting up a few tanks.

Hi lance:) how you been.... busy... anyway just wanted to tell you the tank looks very cool. My tank has been absululty gorgous ever since I got the algee under control...got rid of the sps ...and figured out that my heater was defective AGAIN... anyway just wanted to say hi and best of luck! Tank looks great and don't be a stranger!

• 4 weeks later...

New light

gallery_1602_10_242018.jpg

New fish

gallery_1602_6_313390.jpg

My clowns are now finally hosting in my rose which is cool to watch and I added a purple plate coral to my sandbed when I added the Rainfords goby

Beautiful tank! I really like your frag shelves too.

Only thing is, it looks like you need to get that puffer back into the water before he dries out... :lol2:

Beautiful tank! I really like your frag shelves too.

Only thing is, it looks like you need to get that puffer back into the water before he dries out... :lol2:

he scares the fish so they stay in the tank

• 2 weeks later...

wow lance its really coming along I had to order a new chiller my old one is done:) anyway you should come by and see!