I finally made 6 whole months!

lanman

Okay - I have to count the two months in the 45-gallon tank; but that's where I started with most of this rock and coral and stuff. Even the Anthias and 6-line spent some time in it.

I have never 'ordered' a coral. All of my corals have come from LFS's or WAMAS members auctions/sales - and a few that were given to me.

Full Tank:

e7ea9a7d.jpg

Left side:

e7ea994b.jpg

Right side:

e7ea9806.jpg

and just for fun - it started only a few weeks later; my frag tank!

Left side:

e7ea9711.jpg

Right side:

e7ea964f.jpg

bob

how can a frag tank be sexy?

Really nice, Bob. Gives me something to shoot for!

BTW, how about picking a day next week to do the rock hand-off? Maybe we can do it during the lunch hour. The only day I'm occupied mid-day is Wed. All others are open right now.

Tracy

(edited)

wow the tank looks great and did you say how many gallons it was?

Connor

I guess I didn't. It's a 58-gallon Reef-ready tank. In various places on this board are my tales of woe about how much I hated the 45-gallon U-tube overflow skinny-as-heck tank I started with. After 2 months, I found someone on WAMAS selling a 58-gallon RR, bought it, and moved everything into it. Got a proper skimmer, bigger sump, etc. It's been much smoother sailing since then.

For details - I have a GreySeas Standard 6 skimmer, and a GreySeas kalk stirrer (just started using it two weeks ago - all corals have doubled in size in that two weeks. I lie a lot, too.)

Thanks!

bob

Edited by lanman