Will it work?

Leishman

All this for only $1,193.00 !

t_958.jpg

Made in Germany. Pre- Order now! I only have 5 coming in. They should be here by July 6th. Pre Order Now to get yours first!.

New Protein skimmer generation: The well thougth conical design makes a fantastic, soft and creamy absorbate. The very natural bubble formation of this skimmer reminds you of the foam formation at the sea.

The very natural and gentle skimming adds the air with a spacious nozzle which is very effective but nevertheless gentle. Thus the water is not chopped like by a needle wheel, so there are no elements precipitated and plankton is saved.

Size incl. pump: 13" x 9" x 23"

For internal use.

Utility patent-protected applied for patent

There is a thread with a similar looking skimmer on the Zeo site. Has video of the skimmer. Made by Korallenzucht I think

There is a thread with a similar looking skimmer on the Zeo site. Has video of the skimmer. Made by Korallenzucht I think

Korallen Zucht Revoloution Skimmer S

I saw those the other day on Eric's site. First, it is a venturi skimmer and a non-recirculating one at that.. Second, the price is so ridiculous I don't care how cool it looks and the 2% improvement that you see by a long cone vs. a shorter one is simply not worth it.

Third

the water is not chopped like by a needle wheel, so there are no elements precipitated
LOL, that is hilarious.

Dan, I'm sorry... cancel my standard 12 order unless you could make it in orange and provide soft and creamy absorbate... and you're a plankton mass murderer with that needle wheel design you're using... Lol it all you want Dan, but people originally laughed at the idea of a PC too! :bb:

I got some soft and creamy for you:

624091008_1ec9becd82.jpg

Really neon orange is such a manly color, I do agree with that....off to get some spray paint.....

Also, if it can't skim plankton how is it going to skim DOC's? Precipitating elements is what I really find to be funny. Mechanical precipitation is a new one on me....

All this for only $1,193.00 !

t_958.jpg

For that price that skimmer ... bong looking device better come with a pound of weed and be able to make muchies afterwards.

Note: I do not use nor condone the use of illegal mind altering substances... drugs.

Sureeeeeeeeeeeee :smokin:

For that price that skimmer ... bong looking device better come with a pound of weed and be able to make muchies afterwards.

Note: I do not use nor condone the use of illegal mind altering substances... drugs.

Stop it! Don't make me wet myself!

I KNEW it looked like something... but didnt' realize what until you said bong!

SMOKE that skimmate!

bob

I guess you make more when you're making a percentage of a larger amount... I'd be interested if it was glow in the dark (not just painted mind you)... I can see the bongs new slogan... "SAVE THE PLANKTON!" :scuba:

Everytime I see this thread, I imagine Dandy Dan searching his catalogs for red, white, and blue plastics.

bob

I think I might get the XL for $3990.00 thats quite a deal...

thats ridiculous... too much money for something that doesn't do too much more than current cheaper models...

I do like the orange color though...