Arlo is AWESOME!!!

Gadgets

`I picked up some acan lords from Arlo and I must say he has some PREMIUM goods. Wonderful selection and great prices. Hope to get more from you soon!

CHR_1399.jpg

CHR_1400.jpg

(edited)

Who or what is Arlo?

Arlo is a local member who imports very nice coral, and has recently become a sponsor. I visited recently, and he has two beautiful show tanks along with a large frag system.

Edited by bludevil12

... has recently become a sponsor.

Not quite yet. We have given him vendor status, but haven't hit him up for donations,.... YET! Then we can call him a sponsor!! :biggrin: :lol:

In due time I guess. His stuff does look beautiful, but unfortunately I haven't had to ability to get over, and I work in reston for goodness sake.

Not quite yet. We have given him vendor status, but haven't hit him up for donations,.... YET! Then we can call him a sponsor!! :biggrin: :lol:

In due time I guess. His stuff does look beautiful, but unfortunately I haven't had to ability to get over, and I work in reston for goodness sake.

I'm sure he will be a sponsor soon, as I'm sure that he will be offering a wamas discount as well. Right Arlo? :biggrin:

You all have to go and pick some of these up! they are too beautiful to resist!!!!!!!!

Here is a micro i picked up from him as well.

CHR_8713.jpg

Right--my bad Doug. Vendor. And you definitly need to drop by and check him out!

• 2 weeks later...