Need member help.

Guest tgallo

Guest tgallo

My new tank will be ready the week of the 18th of this month. I'm in need of 8 to 10 strong people to help me get it from the truck to my home.

'

It's acrylic and measures 10'long 36''wide by 25''high. I know the WAMAS mini symposium is saturday the 23rd, starts at 10am and ends at 5pm.

I'm hoping that morning mite work for all to lend me a hand, it should only take about a half hour to scratch our heads, yawn and carry the tank thru my back door.

If youre willing to help, we could meet at my place around 8:30 am on the 23rd, i'm in silver spring md, which is only 15 minutes from the WAMAS mini symposium in bethesda md.

Please post here if your willing to lend me a hand, thanks all.

More info to come once i figure out who can help.

I wish I could, Tony. I will be shuttling speakers at that point.

Bring them along they are hardcore hobbiest, that way they know WAMAS means business... :wink:

:bb:

Raf

Guest tgallo

my old cell # is dead Rik, new cell # 240 832 1364. please post if you can help.

Guest tgallo

well if i cant find enough help, i will reschedule pickup for another weekend. :) .

Guest Undercoverdork

if you cant find people you can always go to the local 7-11 and give some day laborers work.

Guest tgallo

thanks guys, i think i'll try for the next weekend after the WAMAS symposium, hopefully i'll get some mor volunters by then.

Guest tgallo

Thanks guys, will post as soon as i know more, but i will reschedule for help until after the WAMAS symposium.