skimmer

ASaleem91

Hey,

I just got my skimmer in and there seems to be a small half inch crack by the outlet. Would you guys recommend gluing it or should I leave it alone? If I should glue it, what glue do you recommend? Should I glue the inside and the out side?

The Skimmer isnt new. I got it used off a member on RC. Should I return it or just glue it?

Ask for a partial refund if it wasn't disclosed.

Ask for a partial refund if it wasn't disclosed.

Man, I wish we had a member feedback forum if it wasn't!!

JUST KIDDING!!!

Man, I wish we had a member feedback forum if it wasn't!!

JUST KIDDING!!!

Actually this thread is a prime example of what community dispute resolution can achieve. Does it matter he bought this on RC? Not really, he's a paid member looking for a solution to a sale that didn't go exactly as planned.

I KNOW YOU WERE BEING A SMART ARSE THOUGH!!!! :biggrin:

Negative Feedback quick!! Not like we have any facts, who cares, a good seller will bend over backwards to protect their reputation even if they are not at fault. Slam that seller regardless and get more out of them! Heck point us all to the thread so we can pile on!

Of course a bad one will not care, will just create a new account, etc., etc.,....Uh, who was this feedback protecting again?

Seriously now, before touching the skimmer, I would review the transaction details, contact the seller if applicable, etc.

A transaction goes two ways, the buyer portion includes more then just sending the money.

The seller packaged the skimmer very well and he has sold many things without the buyers having any problems. I believe that the skimmer was cracked during shipping but he is trying to work with me, trying to figure things out, money wise.

The seller packaged the skimmer very well and he has sold many things without the buyers having any problems. I believe that the skimmer was cracked during shipping but he is trying to work with me, trying to figure things out, money wise.

Great news. See your post about weldon 16 if needed.

I KNOW YOU WERE BEING A SMART ARSE THOUGH!!!! :biggrin:

Just so you know I am not too much of one, I have been PMing asaleem offering 3 and 16 to use to fix. I'm not that horrible. Hopefully he can find nearer to home.

Just so you know I am not too much of one, I have been PMing asaleem offering 3 and 16 to use to fix. I'm not that horrible. Hopefully he can find nearer to home.

I sent him PM too and offered to drop it off in Centerville on my way out there tomarrow. We know you are evil Doug, don't try and hide it. :clap:

If the skimmer was damaged in shipment, contact the shipper to file a damage claim. If they process it as a damage claim, you will not have to pay shipping to return the item and again to receive the replacement.

fab

Also, check my PM to you.