Hirocks.com Order

xeon

I will be ordering from Hirocks.com on Friday9/17/04.  If anyone wants an order let me know.  They have a program for volume orders I will include below.  It would have to be a single purchase(my CC), but each order would be shipped direct to each person.    

Buy 2-3 boxes for a 10% discount,4+ for a 15% discount.  We are at the 15% level at this point.  

Hirock.com Order/Pricing Page

Order List:

me - 60 lb. (big rocks)

Leishman - 60 lb. (big rocks)

dbartco - 60 lb. (big rocks)

mutley29 - 60 lb. (big rocks)

clownfish4 - 60lb. (small rocks)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is base rock and as cured as rock can get... it is bone dry and dead.  ;)  The good news is that it will become live once placed in a tank, especially if mixed w/ some beneficial bacteria laiden (*live) rock and/or sand.  If you add it to an established tank I would rinse it, otherwise you will not have to worry about a spike and subsequent cycle.

Guest clownfish4
I may take that 60 lb. box of the small stuff that is $45, but don't quote me.  Just let me know when you are ordering and I will probably get some.

That works fine for me.  If it's a CC, remember the 3% hit PayPal takes.  If you send me a PM with your ship to, I will reply with my PayPal address.  Don't send anything of course until I get the real total and order discount.

Clownfish,

A money order would be no problem.  If that doesn't work for you, let me know what works for you.  I'm sure we can figure something out.

Guest clownfish4
What do you mean "money order?"  Another option might be to have it delivered to your house and then I can pay you when I pick it up.

Rik,

I did not get the PM.  If some folks in CMAS want to get on the order that is fine.  At this point the cost is a little over a $1/lb. including shipping for the 60lb. box.  The boxes will be shipped to each person's address.  The only requirement is that there is one payment.  I will be placing the order sometime tomorrow, provided Hirocks gets back to me in time.  

Since this is a discount deal I have to send in the order via e-mail.  They will then send me a PayPal invoice with the discount pricing, which I will then pay.  Somewhere in there I will supply them with shipping instructions.

Actually, they are in California.  I must have been thinking of someone else.  In my experience ground from CA is about 5 days.  

Hirocks

2050 S.Baker Ave

Ontario, CA  91761 USA

Not officially, I am waiting for the invoice since we have special pricing.  If you want in on the order.. let me know and send me your shipping address and what you want in a PM or e-mail.