Some Pictures of My 300g Upgrade

Bendalat

Guest tgallo

very nice,where can i find the behind the tank shots and who biult the tank, what r the specs etc.

very nice,where can i find the behind the tank shots and who biult the tank, what r the specs etc.

Beautiful work. Ditto on the details. I want fishroom pics and specs!!

Zac

Khan,

Are you still in the same house that you had the 200g tank that I visited? You enlarge the FISHROOM in back??? :lol2:

That looks awesome! And those table top acros are huge! Nice set up and glad to see pictures of it after salivating over the pictures of the tank itself when you first got it (I'm jealous that you've gotten yours up that quickly, mine's still sitting around collecting dust!).

Khan

Look's awesome! nice work, that really finished off that room. Congrats, i am sure you are happy to get all your equipment behind the wall. Now you just have more room for that table to grow!!!

:cheers:

Thank you all for your nice complements.

Tony, I will try to take some pics of the fish room tonight when I get home.

Howard, yes, I still live in the same house. the room is biger than it looks, and I glad it does.

Eve, Yes, the table is kind of blue, purple, It's depends on the light, I guess.

Jager, It's an elegance.

300elegance.JPG

Guest fishwish

Breathtaking!!!!!!!!

How are you keeping that elegance alive? I researched and found that they are hard to keep. Then I couldn't resist and bought a beautiful one that seemed very healthy. Did everything recommended... on sand, bright indirect light, lowish flow.... it was dead within a week. Think a mushroom touched one end of it and it declined rapidly from there. Very sad.

How long have you had yours? What do you recommend re husbandry?

fishwish,

I have this elegance for about 2 years. This is a frag that came from John Nguyen's tank. The mother colony was in John's tank for about 7 years!!!

There is no secret about keeping it. I think I'm just lucky.

Khanh

Breathtaking!!!!!!!!

How are you keeping that elegance alive? I researched and found that they are hard to keep. Then I couldn't resist and bought a beautiful one that seemed very healthy. Did everything recommended... on sand, bright indirect light, lowish flow.... it was dead within a week. Think a mushroom touched one end of it and it declined rapidly from there. Very sad.

How long have you had yours? What do you recommend re husbandry?

Here are some pics of the small tank room. I need to organize it more.

The tank room is use to be a bathroom. I tore the wall down to join it with the laundry room.

This is the top of the room. the light rack can pull up when I need to work in the tank

trlightrack.jpg

This is the part right behind the tank that I keep the MRC3 skimmer, frag tank, I/O, ballasts, and Tunze controller

trskimmersection.jpg

trtop.jpg

trfragtank.jpg

Under the stand

trfullunderstand.jpg

The 90g tank as the sum

trsum.jpg

30g water top-off container, Kalwasser, and K2R calcium reactor

trcaland%20topoff.jpg

Exhaust fan. It turns on when the lights are on.

trexaustfan.jpg

Edited by Bendalat