Im back!

greengalaxy

Hey guys it’s been a while since I’ve been back here and back to reefing! Had a hectic year moving and renovating and even having my first baby!🥹 I know I missed the recent meeting, but I hope to see you guys at the next ones, see your tanks and goodies as well so I can stock up my tank and hopefully teach my family how to reef as well!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back! It's been awhile.

Sent from my Note 10+5g using Tapatalk

Welcome!!  And welcome to the new baby - congrats!!  We have our next meeting on 4 May, so hopefully you can get back into the swing of things there!

Since you were last active, we've tried to make the meetings a bit more family-friendly.  So, once you're comfortable, come on out with the clan!  Although your little one can't enjoy gnawing on crayons yet, we have a kids' activity table at the back of the meetings.  You can often find a couple families back there, which can be awesome for socializing on how to baby-proof the tank, how to have a tank-life balance, etc.  

On 3/2/2024 at 7:59 PM, Origami said:

Welcome back! It's been awhile.

Thank you! I know it’s been a while but I’m excited to be back!

On 3/2/2024 at 11:43 PM, ReefdUp said:

Welcome!!  And welcome to the new baby - congrats!!  We have our next meeting on 4 May, so hopefully you can get back into the swing of things there!

Since you were last active, we've tried to make the meetings a bit more family-friendly.  So, once you're comfortable, come on out with the clan!  Although your little one can't enjoy gnawing on crayons yet, we have a kids' activity table at the back of the meetings.  You can often find a couple families back there, which can be awesome for socializing on how to baby-proof the tank, how to have a tank-life balance, etc.  

Yeah that’d be great to be able to come out! Where will the next meeting be held at?

Yeah that’d be great to be able to come out! Where will the next meeting be held at?
Next meeting is slated for North Bethesda Middle School and will feature Joe Yaiullo from the Long Island Aquarium.

Next meeting in North Bethesda is Colin Foord from Coral Morphologic.  The one after that should be Joe.