Apex Fusion graphs after time change

AlanM

I'm new to the new Apex platform, having done mostly reef angel in the past.

My Fusion graphs are not updating since the time change last night. The Apex successfully changed time but all graphs are stuck.

The realtime numerical display works fine.

Any ideas from some of our Apex gurus for how to get them to update?

29 minutes ago, AlanM said:

My Fusion graphs are not updating since the time change last night. The Apex successfully changed time but all graphs are stuck.

I haven’t seen this before, but also verified the issue on my apex. Just rebooted it and it started logging 10 mins later ( logging interval).

Thank you both for posting the issue and the solution. I also had the same issue and the reboot resolved the issue. This saved me hours of researching. This is why I love wamas.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, AlanM said:

Alan, did you see this on a phone app or web browser interface?

I'll keep an eye out for this. For now, it seems that my Apex (from my phone app view) hasn't figured out that the time has changed. At least, the graphs are all still showing standard time on the x axis.

46 minutes ago, Origami said:

l'll keep an eye out for this. For now, it seems that my Apex (from my phone app view) hasn't figured out that the time has changed. At least, the graphs are all still showing standard time on the x axis.

I saw it both in Fusion and hitting the Apex local server directly. You might want to check the Clock Setup. I have this set:

Time Zone: -5.00

Daylight Savings Time: Enabled

Auto Clock Set: Enabled

I have the same settings. I also have what they call an Apex Classic. (Geez, at one time it was the upgrade from the ACIII. ;) ) Do you have the Classic or the newer Apex?

I may have to check if there's a firmware update for the Classic so I can have the same problem everybody else is having!

My fish don't do DST. :lol2:

It turns out that there is a firmware update for my Apex Classic that probably will fix my clock so it requires reboot every we have the Dst change.

Hmm. I may have to reconsider the update!

Sent from my Note 10+5g using Tapatalk

Yeah, 5.11 1D23 is what I was running. It was released in January and I bought it in February and updated when I got it.

• 11 months later...

For reference, I am on the current firmware of Apex in March 2024.  This just happened again today after the time change.

happened to both of mine also (A2 and A3 running latest update). Thankfully rebooting brought the graphs back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk