Welcome!

This thread should give you all of the info you need. I recommend showing up w/ a cooler or container to carry the free frags (or ones you end up purchasing from the on site sellers) home.

Welcome Andrew!

I will tag our membership coordinator here also @ReefdUp to make sure your membership is all for this this weekend.

As Jack mentioned above, that thread has majority of the information regarding the event this saturday. 

Doors are open at 1200 so you are welcome to drop by and chat with members and get a chance to watch some fragging demo. 

After the talk, there will be goodies that are raffled off (raffles can be bought at the event).

Once we are completed, frags that are donated by vendors and hobbyist will be given out (for free) at this time. 

Andrew, when reviewing the meeting notice (linked above), please note the embedded link to the FragFest FAQ....

And welcome to WAMAS.

1 hour ago, Caychoeb said:

New to WAMAS too looking forward to meet new reefers!

Welcome to you, too!

Welcome! Everything you need to know should be in the info the great folks above provided, but if you still have questions or need anything, feel free to reach out to me. I'm the Membership Director and will be at the entry table at FragFest. I'll also be presenting the talk on coral pests/parasites!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Nikki

There's a lot that will be happening, this is a good time. Prepare to meet a lot of folks and go home with way too much coral!