Truckload sale and bbq at Wally's

chefthomasr

Hey All,

I am planning on having a truckload sale and bbq at Wally's the Saturday of Columbus Day Weekend. Come check out some sweet deals, eat some of my famous(in my own mind) bbq, and check out what we have been up to! It should be a good time. More details to come. :biggrin:

Thomas

Thomas,

Was great meeting you today and the store tour was impressive, ALOT of changes since my last visit!!

All Positive!! :cheers:

Appreciate the deals and hope to attend your open house coming up!

Howard

I really have to iterate that since Thomas has taken over as GM, The store looks great! Pricing still average LFS prices for the most part, but live stock and setup has changed dramatically! The coral selection he has right now, are MUST see's!

Keep it going sir!

Thanks for the kind words, Howard. I really appreciate the support. As far as what will be offered up, we will have lots of smaller tanks for fuges, sumps, whatever. Also lots of cheaper powerheads for mixing salt, utility use. Lots of cool livestock, dry goods, pretty much everything. I will have a tent set up with bbq, and I am also trying to get some people to do diy demos. I will be offering door prizes and much more. If there is anything wamas would like to see there, just post or pm me and I will be glad to try and accommodate. I look forward to a fun time. Thanks again.

Thomas :cheers:

P.S. More details coming.

Door Prizes, Wacky Waving Flailing Arm Inflatable Tube Men, Refreshments! Free samples of my secret recipe fish food! Specials on frozen food! More details as I have them! :bounce:

Thomas,

i see great things ahead.....i hope the people will start making the extra drive up 236 and bypass "wondersuper petz"

Bryan

Wacky Waving Flailing Arm Inflatable Tube Men,:bounce:

at least it looks like howard is going to show :lol: looks like fun! i wanna check out the changes.

• 2 weeks later...

News Update........

I will be taking pre orders for the new tunze nano streams!!!!!! Saturday only. First 10 people to ask! Limited amount available from first release. If there is a lot of interest, I may be able to get more. More details to come.

Thomas