mandarin07.jpg

Then how about some corals:

A blue (very hairy in my tank) milli:

bluemilli06.jpg

Leng Sy Cap:

lengsycap02.jpg

Birdsnset:

birdsnest10.jpg

Thank you all for the comments... I guess I'm to critical of my own shots... like the slight bluriness in the mystery wrasses face, or the not quite crispness of the leng sy cap...

They are not bad pics, but just looking for a little bit more.

Dave

DAVE,

AWESOME PICTURES SIR!

The Mandaran Picture is spectacular, especially him sitting on the clam!

Would be a great picture to frame!

Eve,

Thanks... that first fish is my newest reef inhabitant and is a mysterii wrasse... Actually more closely related to the 4-8 line wrasses than the coris variety.

Howard,

Thanks... that's one of my favorite pics of him... on top of allthat he even displayed his dorsal fin in that pic....

Dave

Dvae you are definitely doing a lot right with that hairy milli!

All the shots are great, but that one jumped out and said what am I doing wrong with my millis! :cry:

Great pics,

Regards,

Lee

Lee,

Interesting you mention that coral... I have noticed in my tank that I have gotten what I would consider "branchier" corals and they have really thickened up. (goto my website by clicking the pic below in my signature, goto the corals section, and then SPS and take a look at how that milli in particular, or the yellow-green one) has grown in my tank.

I've been told (after asking this question a number of times) that it's due to the high random flow in my tank (I have a wavy sea blowing 1200GPH at one end, 2 sea swirls ~500GPH each in the middle and 2 6000 Tunze at the other end (that vary between 30%-100% alternating))...

Now that doesn't seem like high flow to me (~20-30x volume/Hour) but I do get great polyp extension and my corals (even those that are "protected") seem to grow bushier rather than branchier...

Dave

Thanks everyone...

Jake.. Bling-Bling is actually a dragonet... closer related to the mandarins than gobies... He is commonly called a scooter blenny.... He is a red variety that you do not see everyday (most are brownish).

Dave

Guest Bemmer

Dave,

Your fish and corals are awesome. Gotta love that Mysterii wrasse...and the price tag that goes with it. :biggrin: Can't wait to see it in person.

R-

yes, Mysterii wrasse is way cool. I got the other BRK had :wink: I got there before dave and took the smaller one (not as good looking as dave's) :lol2: Just kidding, they are so awesome, didn't matter which one I picked. So far, my six-line and mysterii don't fight. They swim near each other and go about business of hunting food on rock. Also, mine chows down on frozen mysis & brine - including the big PE mysis.

Dave, don't forget to sell that camera to me when you upgrade. Please post more candy when you can!

Craig,

I meant to ask you how yours was doing eating wise... mine is now out and eating pretty much anything I feed (frozen, flake, but his favorite is cyclopeeze)...

Dave

Thanks everyone...

Jake.. Bling-Bling is actually a dragonet... closer related to the mandarins than gobies... He is commonly called a scooter blenny.... He is a red variety that you do not see everyday (most are brownish).

Dave

Thank you Dave. They look so alike, if we didn't know better they could be confused. Thanks for explaining.

Jacob