Broke my ext. OF box

treesprite

I had to move my tank, and in the process I broke the external box, which was glass. It was a glass box with 3 holes in the bottom.

I'm not in a position to make a new one, so I need to ask you folks if anyone knows where I can get just the external box, without having to buy an inside as well? It has to be able to attach without being held by bulkheads, because I'm not taking out my internal overflow, and because my tank holes were not drilled in specific positions for a pre- lmanufactured box. 

The tank itself has two 1.5 inch exits, which won't work for a BA, I need an external with 3 holes.

(edited)
27 minutes ago, ImGoingCoastal said:

I'm assuming it's innovative marine? Possibly contact them?

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

The external box was DIY. 

Edited by treesprite

5 hours ago, treesprite said:

I'm not in a position to make a new one, so I need to ask you folks if anyone knows where I can get just the external box, without having to buy an inside as well? It has to be able to attach without being held by bulkheads, because I'm not taking out my internal overflow, and because my tank holes were not drilled in specific positions for a pre-manufactured box. 

The tank itself has two 1.5 inch exits, which won't work for a BA, I need an external with 3 holes.

Ok, I think I understand.  You need a four sided overflow (bottom, left, right, rear) that you can silicone to the back of your glass tank.  That's why the typical pre-manufactured 5-sided overflow box won't work.  And you want the bottom of the overflow to be drilled with three holes for your plumbing.

17 hours ago, Jon Lazar said:

Ok, I think I understand.  You need a four sided overflow (bottom, left, right, rear) that you can silicone to the back of your glass tank.  That's why the typical pre-manufactured 5-sided overflow box won't work.  And you want the bottom of the overflow to be drilled with three holes for your plumbing.

Exactly

Could someone make one for me?

I guess I'm going to have to go back to just having just noisy pipes. I can't get a glass box without making it myself, which I just can't do any time soon.