Fins and Feathers ACROPORA BLOWOUT

F&Fmgr

Hey all-

I am taking a camping trip this up coming weekend (1-3 of sept.). Howver, when I return I will get right back to work with a HUGE aquacultured acropora shipment on the 4th.

Here is he species/description list:

red a. abrotanoides

purple a. austera

yellow a. austera

purple tip a. cerealis

purple a. digitifera

pink tip a. divaricata

sky blue a. delsawii

blue a. formosa

purple a. formosa

a. echinata

blue tip a. humilis

purple a. humilis

blue a. loripes

green a. loripes

pink a. loripes

red a. millepora

purple a. millepora

a. palifera (encrusting)

blue a. parillis

pink tip a. plana

green purple tip a. secale

blue tip a. tenuis

purple tip a. valida

sky blue w/ pink tip a. yongei

I will confirm availability upon arrival with pics and quantity

Cheers

Sean

Hey all-

I am taking a camping trip this up coming weekend (1-3 of sept.). Howver, when I return I will get right back to work with a HUGE aquacultured acropora shipment on the 4th.

Here is he species/description list:

red a. abrotanoides

purple a. austera

yellow a. austera

purple tip a. cerealis

purple a. digitifera

pink tip a. divaricata

sky blue a. delsawii

blue a. formosa

purple a. formosa

a. echinata

blue tip a. humilis

purple a. humilis

blue a. loripes

green a. loripes

pink a. loripes

red a. millepora

purple a. millepora

a. palifera (encrusting)

blue a. parillis

pink tip a. plana

green purple tip a. secale

blue tip a. tenuis

purple tip a. valida

sky blue w/ pink tip a. yongei

I will confirm availability upon arrival with pics and quantity

Cheers

Sean

Dang, I wish my tank were setup already.

Will these be frags or colonies? Can we pre-pay after seeingthe photos?

they should all be small-med colony size....im sure there will be some variation. I have been waiting a few months for these corals to be available. I have been promised, CITES permitting, that i should be able to receive a monthly shipment similiar in size on a monthly basis.

Yes, we can arrange something as far as reserving piece via photo and pay-pal....might need a lil help with setting up paypal cuz I am technology defficient! :rollface:

Sean

they should all be small-med colony size....im sure there will be some variation. I have been waiting a few months for these corals to be available. I have been promised, CITES permitting, that i should be able to receive a monthly shipment similiar in size on a monthly basis.

Yes, we can arrange something as far as reserving piece via photo and pay-pal....might need a lil help with setting up paypal cuz I am technology defficient! :rollface:

Sean

Paypal is easy. Even I can do it. Thanks for the help this weekend, by the way Sean. The kid's Eclipse 12 is working again, and that pretty blue mushroom is happy in my Aquapod 24.

Looking forward to seeing the new stuff.

Paypal is easy. Even I can do it. Thanks for the help this weekend, by the way Sean. The kid's Eclipse 12 is working again, and that pretty blue mushroom is happy in my Aquapod 24.

Looking forward to seeing the new stuff.

Glad everythings workin again....Im partial to the blue mushies too! LMK if i can offer any other help.

Sean

Guest Bemmer

Sean,

Paypal is easy but keep in mind that there is a fee that is charged when you (the seller) accept payments in this manner. Just thought you would like to know. ;-)

R-

Sean,

Paypal is easy but keep in mind that there is a fee that is charged when you (the seller) accept payments in this manner. Just thought you would like to know. ;-)

R-

There is no fee for transactions to/from personal accounts, only Premier and Business. Personal accounts can only accept funds drawn from PayPal balances or direct debit from a personal checking account though. The fee for payments accepted in Premier and Business accounts varies, but starts at $.30/transaction plus 2.9%. Been there, done that!

I had a nominal fee that was assessed when I got a refund from someone the other day. It didn't really impact me at all so I didn't care.

Sean, I'll be more than happy to train you in the ways of paypal for a few free acros! :biggrin:

i was there on saturday..

nice frag tank you have.. i didn't see you ....tho..

let me know if you have fish or new coral come in..

i want the multibar angel..

i was there on saturday..

nice frag tank you have.. i didn't see you ....tho..

let me know if you have fish or new coral come in..

i want the multibar angel..

he's on a trip until this afternoon. :) the new frags are comin in.

Hey guys...so sorry for not posting the update...I had a crazy weekend and all I have to show for it is fricken poison ivy! and since I am severly allergic to it i had to stay an extra day to get steroids for the darn stuff. Luckily for me and the corals, the shipment was postponed till this monday, the 11th.

I still plan on posting the pics as soon as everything settles in.... to all those that have a fish request with me, sorry for the delay, but please be patient as I am a one man show and a perfectionist to boot. I want to make sure absolutely everything is kosher here b4 i add more fish.

Thanks again, and look for the pics on monday.

Sean

aww man sean, that's ONE MORE WEEK i have to wait now! gaaaah! :-D

what do you want me to do? do my accounting homework or something? psh.

i pmed you about a fish request, btw.

I wonder.... can poison ivy, or the steroids to treat it, cure ich? :-). Ready to do some experiments, Sean? Thank goodness I'll be out of town soon so you can't experiment on MY tanks :-).

Homework, whats that? :smokin:

I got your request Charlie, I will try for them this week if youd still like them.

aww man sean, that's ONE MORE WEEK i have to wait now! gaaaah! :-D

what do you want me to do? do my accounting homework or something? psh.

i pmed you about a fish request, btw.

Well I will say this about the steroids they put me on, I am eating like a frickin HORSE! so maybe it could help with ailing fish in that regard. I put on like 15 pounds this past week and if youve ever met me its not like I needed the extra weight. Geez gave myself a bit of a complex with that last comment :drink:

I wonder.... can poison ivy, or the steroids to treat it, cure ich? :-). Ready to do some experiments, Sean? Thank goodness I'll be out of town soon so you can't experiment on MY tanks :-).

Anyways the order is due in tommorrow around 1pm....I will post pics tommorrow night. I am currently waiting for the invoice so I can list the species and quantity. The order consists of 47 aquacultured acros, but like i said I am not sure if some species have been subbed out for any others on the list. I should get the list aroung 12 am(9pm PST)

Keep an Eye Out

Sean

sean-

yup, i still want them, sent you a PM confirmation... i'll be bringing out a MD group on saturday, i believe! :)

Cool, Ill do my best to track those down for ya. Lemme know by wed. if you need anything else, ok?

Sean

red a. abrotanoides

purple a. austera

yellow a. austera

purple tip a. cerealis

purple a. digitifera

pink tip a. divaricata

sky blue a. delsawii

blue a. formosa

purple a. formosa

a. echinata

blue tip a. humilis