SPS - milli ID

epleeds

Can someone tell me the name of this one. I thought it was ASD rainbow however I got another piece from a different source and it’s color is way different. 

2C159009-E346-4E39-9957-52AA7CD9BA21.jpeg

I have the sunset and it’s much more colorful then this one and barely grows. This one grows fast but doesn’t have the true colors of my sunset. 

It could be an ASD, but it’s lacking in color if so. I’m going with sunset as well, I have the exact same corals look different in 3’ in my tank sometimes.

My sunset looks like that depending what my tank is doing. But who knows names are so jacked up right now for multiple reasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t been able to keep it attached to the rockwork too well so it’s been bounced around a lot. I just now got done mounting everything and forgot that piece :( I will have to glue it and see what it does. The picture looks like just a green mille. Sunset will get orange tips and the asd piece will get lots of orange in the branches. I haven’t really even looked at the color of it in a while but will report back once I get it settled in one spot. 

• 3 weeks later...