Zoa/paly identification help

Still_human

9 hours ago, lynn.reef.nerd said:

If you need further support try posting here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1412957475663742/

Awesome, thanks very much! I’ve seen some sites that have lists online, but they don’t have that many! These might have been on some of the lists I saw, but I had spent hours searching through zoa lists, and then I came across these pics, and then I thought about going BACK through the lists, and....well, I didn’t care about IDing these zoas THAT much, at that point lol.

i haven’t been accepted to the Facebook list yet, so I’ll be amazed and thrilled if they are, but it would be awesome if somewhere(also)listed zoas by color(s). That would make IDing zoas real easy! If I knew anything about actually DOING stuff with computers, I’d spearhead it! Lol

On 2/26/2020 at 8:09 AM, sethsolomon said:

1. Circus freaks

2. Bloodshots(most likely)

3. Blow pops

4. Scrambled eggs

Awesome, thanks so much! Are u sure about 4 being scrambled eggs? I have those, but they have white centers. This picture looks like it’s pretty well colored out, so I would’ve thought the white would be showing. If they’re not scrambled eggs, might you have any thoughts on what else they might be?  

5 minutes ago, Still_human said:

Awesome, thanks so much! Are u sure about 4 being scrambled eggs? I have those, but they have white centers. This picture looks like it’s pretty well colored out, so I would’ve thought the white would be showing. If they’re not scrambled eggs, might you have any thoughts on what else they might be?  

ahh yah i got scrambled eggs and midas golds mixed up

2 minutes ago, sethsolomon said:

ahh yah i got scrambled eggs and midas golds mixed up

Ahhhhh, cool, thanks so much for ur help!