Thanks for Supporting WAMAS!

ReefdUp

Thanks for supporting WAMAS! I won one of the $25 gift cards you donated, as well as a monstrous green slimer Acropora! I gave the green slimer to another member since I'm focusing more on coral rehab, but I'm looking forward to visiting your store again soon to pick up supplies for my coral rehabilitation efforts! Not only are you supporting WAMAS and their efforts in the community, you're supporting rehabiliatation efforts so these corals can be redistributed throughout the community. Thanks again for all you do!

Slide32.thumb.JPG.9ebc41d10b18514033374706c63b1067.jpeg

Thanks Nikki!  As a long time supporter of the club we're looking to re-engage with WAMAS as it's been quiet for awhile since we've been really active with the club.  Looking forward to seeing what you buy with your gift card and glad that the Green Slimer went to a great reefer!

Thanks, Dave. And pass on my thanks to Phil as well for all the years of support that he's given the club.

I wish that everybody who won anything at the raffle would take a moment to publicly thank the sponsor who donated the prize.