fairy&flasher wrasse mixing

Still_human

I can’t find it anywhere, so maybe it got deleted, or too old? I don’t know, but it’s not showing up in my activity, but i know I had a thread before asking about mixing fairy and flasher wrasse. Someone posted an awesome diagram specifically about that, with boxes of species that go together, versus what doesn’t. Does anyone happen to have that chart?

On 11/28/2019 at 10:05 AM, KingOfAll_Tyrants said:

All the information, to include the chart, courtesy of evolved at R2R

Oh awesome, thank you SO much!!!!!!!!!!!

(edited)

I was just wondering about the chart. I still find it pretty confusing, but I think I have a VERY general handle on it, but one thing that’s come up by me and a friend I was showing the chart to, is that filimentous/filament wrasse, as far as we’re familiar with, are pretty passive, and not aggressive at all, but I THINK the chart is saying that they are among the most aggressive of flashers . IS that what the chart is saying? Does that seem off to anyone else? I have very limited flasher/fairy wrasse experience, probably only dealing with half a dozen+ types or so, of what I believe many are the most common ones(lubbocks, filament, mccoskers, carpenters, blue/cyaneus, angular(?), solar, and yellow fin), but only of any significance with that first half, and I’ve never noticed any aggression, even towards others, through glass. I think there’s a good chance I’m misunderstanding the chart, though.

Edited by Still_human