Par suggestions

raulsreef

If everything is doing well, dont change anything. PAR levels are good for a benchmark but not for arbitrary changes. 

This

I am asking because I’ve been having issues with my Zoas Stretching but also seeming like they are getting too much light by closing it’s polyp. 

I still have several colonies that are not opening. I have checked with my parameters and water flow  for several weeks. lighting is the only thing that is making a difference from what I’ve Gathered

I’d slowly crank up the lights 1-2% per week. I left my lights on 100% accidentally for 3 days (normally they max at 70%.) I noticed before my corals did, they all loved it! I’m slowly cranking up past 70% now that I know!

I’d ramp up to 50% at least pretty quickly if those numbers are correct. I would also take your par levels at a higher percentage with your current light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.  

I also suggest you put brightness and cool white at 100 percent briefly and turn off powerheads and pumps and do some measurements to see what your upper limit would be. An hour of high light won’t hurt anything.

The picture might look dim but I took the par readings with the settings I’ve posted. The picture does not reflect the setting when I took the readings. 
Just so you know I am using worldwide corals Radion settings

Seems legit. Wonder what it would be with more cool white. That's probably a decent amount of PAR not going in to the tank by leaving them so low. I always liked a whiter look.

I understand that is what WWC says, though.