Anyone have a Nudi I could borrow?

MaeganWink

Odd question, but anyone have a nudibranch I could borrow? I have a ton of hair algae in one my one tank I'm having a hard time getting rid of. I know I'd get rid of it eventually, but I wanted to tackle the issue before I moved everything into my new tank and new system. I'd rather not have the hair algae take root there if I can help it. I'd buy one, but I'd be worried about keeping it alive longterm...don't want to starve it.

Yes, I meant sea hare.

The reason is my current system doesn't handle the nitrate load well enough. The new system will, as it's not just a simple hang on the back like I've got now. But again, I don't want to bring over the hair algae to the new system.

Found someone to lend me one, so this can close now, thanks guys.

I used Flux Rx a week ago. Completely killed off all my bryopsis and reduced the hair algae tremendously. NO ill affect. Just need to take out the macro algae.

I tried the sea hare multiple times and they keep disappearing (flow, predator, etc.) before they get rid of the problem.

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Vet-Flux-Rx-2000/dp/B07FTXFPMR/ref=asc_df_B07FTXFPMR/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310319009688&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=7886834644438990413&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9007849&hvtargid=pla-679106967526&psc=1