Clam and coral pictures on sale this weekend

johnnybv

Here are a few pictures of some of the clams and corals that are currently in stock, and on sale this weekend to WAMAS members!! 20% off all livestock, ends sunday.

Most clams are over 6"

squamossa.jpg

recently fragged green / brown rim zoos

greenzoos.jpg

croceas.jpg

blastosacan.jpg

8inchmaxima.jpg

electricbluemaxima.jpg

bluetipacro.jpg

Guest clownfish4

Green one is 8" - $299 (discount included)

Blue one is 5" - $299 (discount included)

i saw those clam in person..and wow it was really!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE.....

Green one is 8" - $299 (discount included)

Blue one is 5" - $299 (discount included)

Johnny

Thank you for the Blue Tort Coral, the Snails, the Crabs, and the peppermint shrimps. They are all doing great in my tank.

Guys

There are so many nice corals, you won't believe it. And those clams? WOW, those clams are superb, HUGE. If you are looking for some nice colonies you better get there soon, cause at those prices they will be gone soon. The frags are just as beautiful as the colonies, so many to choose from... thanks Johnny, Mike and Byron.

Johnny

Thank you for the Blue Tort Coral, the Snails, the Crabs, and the peppermint shrimps. They are all doing great in my tank.

Guys

There are so many nice corals, you won't believe it. And those clams? WOW, those clams are superb, HUGE. If you are looking for some nice colonies you better get there soon, cause at those prices they will be gone soon. The frags are just as beautiful as the colonies, so many to choose from... thanks Johnny, Mike and Byron.

Glad everything is doing well, and thanks for the plug! There is a lot of great stuff available in the coral / frag tank.

john