RO drinking water system?

bues0022

I’m hoping since most of us have Ro/di systems, someone also knows about RO drinking water systems. 

My office just moved to a new building, and they tasked me with figuring out and installing an under-the-sink RO unit. Easy, right? That’s what I though. Building facilities found out of our plan and tossed a wrench in it. Apparently, this new building we are in has  written into our lease that we cannot use any push-connect plumbing fittings, and no non-reinforced plastic tube. So, no John Guest style fittings, and I can’t have any rigid airline used. Seriously. Sooooo, any ideas now? I was looking at an airwaterice.com drinking RO unit, but it uses push-connect fittings. I need to be able to use the stainless braided hose (like the stuff for the sprayer on my kitchen sink). 

Any ideas?

I use braided metal lines on my RO/DI for the part that's always under pressure (between the water source and the control solenoid).  The braided lines are compression thread, and the RODI uses pipe thread, so you have to buy fittings that are compression on one side and pipe thread on the other.  Pretty sure I found the braided line and all the fittings at Home Depot.

Another option is to buy a water cooler and sign up for delivery service.