Disease ID on Wrasse. Lympho, bacterial or fungal infection?

Sorry for the epic I am trying to give as much relevant info as possible. I have a 45 gallon reef. Ive had a pair of clowns for years now and a black axil chromis. I got a hawkfish from a reefer over a month ago. All of those fish are doing great corals etc just a small gha problem but nothing going on in there bad. About 10 days ago I got a yellow wrasse from LA. I dont quarantine(I know I get what I deserve).

Anyways the fish on arrival was in super rough shape ammonia was sky high and there was no way I was going to let it sit in the bag for increased stress. I looked it over quickly for anything bad and dropped it in for the best chance IMO Ive done this before and havent killed anything yet. Hid in sand like they do. And next day came out and ate that night. Until today it has been doing great I hadnt noticed anything.

There is this white growth on its left fin. I am fairly fairly certain it isnt ich. Its to large. Its right about where the fin and body meet. It ate fine swims fine and searches the rocks for food without using the fin at all.

Maybe related Im not sure. About a month ago I used Reef Flux to beat back the GHA. Id be surprised if this is a fungal infection as I believe that "shouldve" prevented it.

I have no experience with any fish disease besides ich many years ago and what Google tells me. I couldnt take a picture that comes out clear so I put a one minute video on YouTube on my channel heres the link it is still hard to tell if I get a better pic Ill upload it. Any guesses would be appreciated! (Ignore the algae in the video its get removed this afternoon).

Edited by smokythemattman@gmail.com

I’d leave him alone. you don’t have a ton of waste. Don’t overfeed, keep up on water changes. The fish is swimming and eating and you have hardy fish. Quarantining the fish and treatments usually add more stress. If you had a high waste tank, def be more concerned with the spread of disease. If he gets worse remove him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk