Getting Home

pco1988

Hey everyone, I had a great time and met more of you and hope to meet more soon.

Well I am writing this about half an hour from when I got home from the social, YES a half an hour. Right now as I am writing this it is about 2:45 in the am.

It started 5 minutes down the road of the intersection of Lee Hwy and Stone Rd. I got a flat tire (no big deal, put the donut on and go, right?). Nope not the case tonight. The jack was rusted so bad it would not operate. So I called AAA, and they said they will get to me between 9:48pm and 12:47am. So I went great, so then I called Geico because we get road side assitance from them too. They said in someone will be with you in the next 45 minutes (Great!). So I wait for 20 minutes and AAA calls up and says they will be there in 20 to 25 minutes to help swap tires. Come to find out that the locking lug nut key was stripped. So then I have to call again. To make a long story short I got a flat bed to tow me home to Annapolis and had my parents pick me up at the dealership. I think this is the longest 67 miles of my life.

Started from BRK at 9:40pm and ended at home at 2:15am.

Philip

Hey everyone, I had a great time and met more of you and hope to meet more soon.

Well I am writing this about half an hour from when I got home from the social, YES a half an hour. Right now as I am writing this it is about 2:45 in the am.

It started 5 minutes down the road of the intersection of Lee Hwy and Stone Rd. I got a flat tire (no big deal, put the donut on and go, right?). Nope not the case tonight. The jack was rusted so bad it would not operate. So I called AAA, and they said they will get to me between 9:48pm and 12:47am. So I went great, so then I called Geico because we get road side assitance from them too. They said in someone will be with you in the next 45 minutes (Great!). So I wait for 20 minutes and AAA calls up and says they will be there in 20 to 25 minutes to help swap tires. Come to find out that the locking lug nut key was stripped. So then I have to call again. To make a long story short I got a flat bed to tow me home to Annapolis and had my parents pick me up at the dealership. I think this is the longest 67 miles of my life.

Philip

Yikes... glad you got home ok, though.

Philip

Phil, sorry to hear about your troubles, that sucks! Glad you made it out though.

John

Guest clownfish4

Wow, and I thought my night was bad. I had to take 29 because 66 was shut down and there was a car accident on 29. Had to turn off and had no idea where I was, got home an hour and a half after I left BRK.

Wow, and I thought my night was bad. I had to take 29 because 66 was shut down and there was a car accident on 29. Had to turn off and had no idea where I was, got home an hour and a half after I left BRK.

When I left at ca. 8:15, 66 was wide open. I was happy about that. :)